Pokken Tournament Release Date Announced!

Showdawee Tv

Whats good guys!

Just came across some exciting news for all of your Pokemon and Fighting game fans, the highly anticipated Pokken Tournament game is scheduled to release March 18, 2016!!!

That is really close and it is of course only for the Nintendo WiiU!!

So let me know what you guys think about this news, are you gonna go pick it up if you have a WiiU? Are you gonna go get a completely new WiiU system just to play it?

I'll be grabbing it for sure, always have been a steady pokemon fan and this will be a nice change of pace for the franchise outside of the standard handheld games.

Aerfox

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
I plan on picking it up, as an early birthday present to me, and glad that the pokemon franchise is expanding to new genres. Already have a Wii U, and excited to pick up a new game for it.

Always been a fan of the Tekken games compared to other fighting games, and the selection of characters is excellent for Pokken Tournament (Charizard!!).

Reactions: Showdawee Tv

Showdawee Tv

I plan on picking it up, as an early birthday present to me, and glad that the pokemon franchise is expanding to new genres. Already have a Wii U, and excited to pick up a new game for it.

Always been a fan of the Tekken games compared to other fighting games, and the selection of characters is excellent for Pokken Tournament (Charizard!!).
Nice man when it comes out we def need to try and play. My Nintendo ID is "rodyruss" add me whenever im always on playing mario kart or smash bros. Im excited for all the features that they did not speak about. Im just hoping the fighting is decent and can keep people interested like mortal kombat or street fighter.

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
I love Pokemon
I love fighting games
I can't wait for this game the roster is looking great and i heard there will be a new mewtwo form in it

Reactions: Showdawee Tv

Showdawee Tv

I love Pokemon
I love fighting games
I can't wait for this game the roster is looking great and i heard there will be a new mewtwo form in it
Yea man i heard the same thing!!!

This game is really such a dope concept im hoping nintendo does some cool pre order stuff or DLC like it has done for mario kart and smash bros. This could really bring some good things for the WiiU