Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
So what are your opinions about the pokemon games and the up coming pokemon ! GO. i would love to know what you guys think of it :) !

U

User.123120

So what are your opinions about the pokemon games and the up coming pokemon ! GO. i would love to know what you guys think of it :) !
I feel so out of the loop for pokemon. How many total are there now? I feel like they're getting more and more common now :p

The last time i played and watched Pokemon was the original series ahaha! I see it now and I'm like "What IS THAT! WHAT HAPPENED" god, i feel so old.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I just started to play Soul Silver :D There is so much to learn XD !
Hah, I'm years behind on the whole gameplay really :p
The last time i played and watched Pokemon was the original series ahaha! I see it now and I'm like "What IS THAT! WHAT HAPPENED" god, i feel so old.
I feel out of the loop when it comes to pokemon, I barely remember the original, hah.

Reactions: User.123120

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I still very much enjoy the games. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Sun & Moon versions.

Go I'm kinda on the fence on.

I wait for the sun and moon too, but i would have to buy myself a 3ds and i do not have the money XD And GO in the other hand generates some mixed feelings.

Reactions: Alpha Oh