Solved Points..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VloGui

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
YouTube
Sem título.png I am new to the forum and would like to know how these points ... I saw a talking place that according to what I do on the forum will gain more points. I already have some posts and some likes and continues for the first 10 points, is that so?

VloGui

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
YouTube
If you click the points them you can see hoe you earned them. It are trophy points rewarded for being active on the forums fo revieving likes, posting, and so on.
Right, what am finding strange is that the points are not rising, as much as I'm being active forum .. I hope that with time start up these points .. hehe

Upvote 0

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Right, what am finding strange is that the points are not rising, as much as I'm being active forum .. I hope that with time start up these points .. hehe
You've only been on the forums a few days. Points are awarded for a variety of things including ones for being active but also just being a member for different lengths of time.

Your points don't actually have any value though lol, they're just for bragging rights, and I have yet to see anyone even brag about them.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze
Upvote 0

VloGui

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
YouTube
You've only been on the forums a few days. Points are awarded for a variety of things including ones for being active but also just being a member for different lengths of time.

Your points don't actually have any value though lol, they're just for bragging rights, and I have yet to see anyone even brag about them.
Ah, ok, thx =)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.