PC Podcast

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Hello my fine, young folk. I am here on behalf of Freewhyfhy, and we are looking for a person that likes to talk about anything! Well, we mostly focus on video games and electronics, we do also talk about other worldly things. We are currently on Soundcloud and iTunes store and as well Youtube. Our podcasts are pre-recorded, which means that we do not live stream. We currently upload once a week, but there is a possibility to do more. We are looking for a third person to have on the show to help with input and to increase the atmosphere. If you are interested in joining, feel free to drop a comment below, or PM me. Remember, you should have a link to your Youtube somewhere so that we evaluate you. Thank you very much, and Good luck!

DeadBeat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
YouTube
Hi! :) This sounds like a great production and idea. I'd love to work with you. I've actually been working on a couple of my own podcast'esque topics and discussions to post. It'd be great to collab with a group to have those discussions. Let's put something together!

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd

Tippsy,
We are First Order Entertainment(FOE) have many talented people for this. If you would like to speak to our boss about maybe collaborating with FOE to do your podcast feel free to message us on here or drop us an email at [email protected] and we will find someone best suited to work along side you.

Michael Bauer

Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
Hello my fine, young folk. I am here on behalf of Freewhyfhy, and we are looking for a person that likes to talk about anything! Well, we mostly focus on video games and electronics, we do also talk about other worldly things. We are currently on Soundcloud and iTunes store and as well Youtube. Our podcasts are pre-recorded, which means that we do not live stream. We currently upload once a week, but there is a possibility to do more. We are looking for a third person to have on the show to help with input and to increase the atmosphere. If you are interested in joining, feel free to drop a comment below, or PM me. Remember, you should have a link to your Youtube somewhere so that we evaluate you. Thank you very much, and Good luck!

Hey man, i'd be interested in participating in your podcast.

My skype is Vigilantinc.business

Contact me whenever and we can discuss it.

Thanks.