VR Podcast, Gaming, and other types of collabs.

TuxedoGamerGirl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
YouTube
TuxedoGamerGirl
Hey guys I'm TuxedoGamerGirl, you can call me Tux or Tuxedo which ever you want.
I'm a very small channel on youtube with only 180subs, I make different gaming videos, vlogs, tags, makeup, and podcasts. I've been with Freedom for about 6 months now, but I've been with youtube since end of 2014. I love to play horror games on my channel and I rage a lot, though I might seem mad at some points I keep my cool in most of my videos. Just a little background on myself before any of you might want to join. I would love to have fresh faces on my channel. Now sub count doesn't really matter to me, as long as your someone I can make a video with and or you have good content. I would like though if you had around 50 subs. :) That would be nice, but if you don't its fine.

So here's the app:

1. Channel username?

2. What games do you play most on your channel?:

3. What games do you play on your channel?

4. Do you have a steam?

5. Do you have a skype?

6.Channel?(I Need this!!)

7.What do you want to play with me?

The podcast would const of me and a special guest star each week that star being you, and if you would like like to play with me the that would be awesome too!

Last edited:

Darth Monkey

Respected User
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube
1. Channel username? - Darth Monkey

2. What games do you play most on your channel?: - Pretty much anything in my steam library, I have no preference

3. What games do you play on your channel? - Pretty much same as above; I record anything popular or what I feel like recording lol

4. Do you have a steam? - Yea

5. Do you have a skype? - Yep

6.Channel?(I Need this!!) Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpn5V0Bf8dvMLpksaCjwAfQ

7.What do you want to play with me? - Well, you've said you have played horror before, I would be interested in that; the whole podcast thing also interests me. On my channel I also do Stories and share my Music; don't know if you'd be interested in either of those lol. Hit me up and I can give you my skype / steam if you're interested!

TuxedoGamerGirl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
YouTube
TuxedoGamerGirl
1. Channel username? - Darth Monkey

2. What games do you play most on your channel?: - Pretty much anything in my steam library, I have no preference

3. What games do you play on your channel? - Pretty much same as above; I record anything popular or what I feel like recording lol

4. Do you have a steam? - Yea

5. Do you have a skype? - Yep

6.Channel?(I Need this!!) Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpn5V0Bf8dvMLpksaCjwAfQ

7.What do you want to play with me? - Well, you've said you have played horror before, I would be interested in that; the whole podcast thing also interests me. On my channel I also do Stories and share my Music; don't know if you'd be interested in either of those lol. Hit me up and I can give you my skype / steam if you're interested!

Thank you for your app, but your channel is not quit what I'm looking for your more leafyishere type of people, I don't really see any gaming. But again thank you for your app! :D

Darth Monkey

Respected User
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube
Thank you for your app, but your channel is not quit what I'm looking for your more leafyishere type of people, I don't really see any gaming. But again thank you for your app! :D

You could always look into my older videos from about, well, yesterday to a week ago. Nonetheless
I understand

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey Tux

I would like to collaborate with video games recordings.
I do not mind to do horror games what makes great content
as i will be scaring my ass off every min lmao.
Also a hole of other games i have here that we could do.

1. TGP Gaming

2. Just started off with video games so everything is still possible.

3. Right now i have 1 vid on happy wars but planning on many more stuff.

4. Yess. Its [TGP] Gizmo Has a Ark Envolved Raptor Picture

5. Yess. Skype Username = TheGremlinsParadise

6. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGremlinParadise

7. All games are good. i could help you on some horror games and
we could also look at some funny and cool free games.
Or we have some more games in our steam account that match
and are fun to record. Down for that to..

You could add me on skype if you want.

Regards

Gizmo

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
1. Channel username? TheGamingtons

2. What games do you play most on your channel?: MineCraft And Call of Duty but i just got a PS4 and i have Fallout 4, Destiny, Battlefield 4, watchdogs and Minecraft

3. What games do you play on your channel? The ones i listed above, i need to start making my next gen videos, the ones i have are from the xbox 360

4. Do you have a steam? no

5. Do you have a skype? yea TheGamingtons

6.Channel?(I Need this!!) https://www.youtube.com/c/thegamingtons

7.What do you want to play with me? if you have any of the games i have.

Prayed Mantis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
prayedmantis
1. Channel username? Prayed Mantis

2. What games do you play most on your channel?: Anything, really. Mostly minecraft,pokemon, and solo lets plays.

3. What games do you play on your channel? Ditto. ^

4. Do you have a steam? Yes, steamname11( I know, creative)

5. Do you have a skype?Yes, mercedes.brule

6.Channel?(I Need this!!) My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA3cKcIyAkEvX3vQf9lwRyg

7.What do you want to play with me? I'm down for anything, especially a podcast. I can be a very interesting topic monger.

TuxedoGamerGirl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
YouTube
TuxedoGamerGirl
Hey Tux

I would like to collaborate with video games recordings.
I do not mind to do horror games what makes great content
as i will be scaring my ass off every min lmao.
Also a hole of other games i have here that we could do.

1. TGP Gaming

2. Just started off with video games so everything is still possible.

3. Right now i have 1 vid on happy wars but planning on many more stuff.

4. Yess. Its [TGP] Gizmo Has a Ark Envolved Raptor Picture

5. Yess. Skype Username = TheGremlinsParadise

6. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGremlinParadise

7. All games are good. i could help you on some horror games and
we could also look at some funny and cool free games.
Or we have some more games in our steam account that match
and are fun to record. Down for that to..

You could add me on skype if you want.

Regards

Gizmo

Great app, I would love to get to know you though before we make videos so I'll add you on skype in the near future. But sadly I'm going to comic con and also going to be going to a camp were I teach kids so I wont be on tell July 25th or 26th. But I'll skype you as soon as I can! Also do you have garrys mod?

TuxedoGamerGirl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
YouTube
TuxedoGamerGirl
1. Channel username? TheGamingtons

2. What games do you play most on your channel?: MineCraft And Call of Duty but i just got a PS4 and i have Fallout 4, Destiny, Battlefield 4, watchdogs and Minecraft

3. What games do you play on your channel? The ones i listed above, i need to start making my next gen videos, the ones i have are from the xbox 360

4. Do you have a steam? no

5. Do you have a skype? yea TheGamingtons

6.Channel?(I Need this!!) https://www.youtube.com/c/thegamingtons

7.What do you want to play with me? if you have any of the games i have.

Your app is very good! I would love to skype you but your content is not the best, Its good I just don't really hear you talk. Do you have any videos with commentary? Sorry if you think I'm being picky I just like to get to know the person before I do a collab with them, and me watching your videos would help me get to know you.

TuxedoGamerGirl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
YouTube
TuxedoGamerGirl
1. Channel username? Prayed Mantis

2. What games do you play most on your channel?: Anything, really. Mostly minecraft,pokemon, and solo lets plays.

3. What games do you play on your channel? Ditto. ^

4. Do you have a steam? Yes, steamname11( I know, creative)

5. Do you have a skype?Yes, mercedes.brule

6.Channel?(I Need this!!) My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA3cKcIyAkEvX3vQf9lwRyg

7.What do you want to play with me? I'm down for anything, especially a podcast. I can be a very interesting topic monger.

Your content was very funny and made me laugh, I would love to get to know you over skype, I mainly do minecraft though so roblox would be out of the picture. My only issue I find is that you don't upload that much, so if we were to do the podcast then you would have to upload it every week. :/ If that works for you than that works for me. Lastly sadly I'm going to comic con and also going to be going to a camp were I teach kids so I wont be on tell July 25th or 26th. But I'll skype you as soon as I can!

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Your app is very good! I would love to skype you but your content is not the best, Its good I just don't really hear you talk. Do you have any videos with commentary? Sorry if you think I'm being picky I just like to get to know the person before I do a collab with them, and me watching your videos would help me get to know you.

Your not being picky, I completely understand what you mean. And I have LootCrate unboxing videos where you can see me and hear me talk. I know it's a working progress my videos I just got the snowball mic to start doing live commentaries on game plays so that's something I'm definitely going to start doing.

TuxedoGamerGirl

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
YouTube
TuxedoGamerGirl
Your not being picky, I completely understand what you mean. And I have LootCrate unboxing videos where you can see me and hear me talk. I know it's a working progress my videos I just got the snowball mic to start doing live commentaries on game plays so that's something I'm definitely going to start doing.

I'll get back to you when I can right now I'm packing for my trip, also one question are you a guy or a girl? I'm guessing you the guy in the video. Just wondering, or is it a coowned channel.

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
I'll get back to you when I can right now I'm packing for my trip, also one question are you a guy or a girl? I'm guessing you the guy in the video. Just wondering, or is it a coowned channel.

It's ok no worries, I know how stressing packing for a trip can be....I'm the guy, my wife and I both play the games depending on the game

Prayed Mantis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
prayedmantis
Your content was very funny and made me laugh, I would love to get to know you over skype, I mainly do minecraft though so roblox would be out of the picture. My only issue I find is that you don't upload that much, so if we were to do the podcast then you would have to upload it every week. :/ If that works for you than that works for me. Lastly sadly I'm going to comic con and also going to be going to a camp were I teach kids so I wont be on tell July 25th or 26th. But I'll skype you as soon as I can!

That's fine. Also the reason why I haven't been uploading consistently is because I've been in the middle of finals :/ but I'll be on break in July definitely so that'll work.

Reactions: The Gamingtons

Justin TheMrSanity

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
1. Channel username? TheMrSanity

2. What games do you play most on your channel?: Overwatch, Cod , ShellShock, Town of salem (currently need someone to collab RIGHT NOW for) and more

3. What games do you play on your channel?The above lol. havent branched to much yet.

4. Do you have a steam? yep

5. Do you have a skype? I use teamspeak tho less laggy tbh but yeah.

6.Channel?(I Need this!!) Http://www.youtube.com/user/thelethalobjects

7.What do you want to play with me? Town of Salem RIGHT NOW. :)

Reactions: The Gamingtons

TheExtreme Gaming

Respected User
Sep 3, 2015
1. Channel username? TheExtreme Gaming

2. What games do you play most on your channel?: ShellShock Live, Town of salem, Outlast, Software Inc, Minecraft, Keep talking and nobody explodes and more

3. What games do you play on your channel? Not much just a few games

4. Do you have a steam? yep

5. Do you have a skype? yes my Skype is theextreme.gaming

6.Channel?(I Need this!!) I'm in my iPad and i can't get it now but tonight I can sorry. My channel has 51 subs reaching like 500 views and I'm already doing a podcast which I don't mind and I'm friends with the gremlins guy., the gizmo person

7.What do you want to play with me? Anything

I'm hoping to get this year when it comes out Outlast 2

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
1. Channel username - KukDooKoo

2. What games do you play most on your channel - GTA 5

3. What games do you play on your channel - Not a lot but some games which are popular and fun to play

4. Do you have a steam - No but steam is not a problem we can still play together

5. Do you have a skype - Yes my skype - kuksdooks

6.Channel?(I Need this!!) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIoZQK-R-O25fV_76mm7SMQ

7.What do you want to play with me - i want to play GTA 5 but i will be getting GMod soon

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey there TuxedoGamerGirl I always wanted to do some podcast video because I miss doing them

1.Channel Name-:GaminMadness TimeToPlay (Just GaminMadness To Be Honest)

2.What games do you play most on your channel-:Horror games

3.What games do you play on your channel-:Different types of games including multiplayer and also single player

4.Do you have a steam-:Yes I do have a steam account

5.Do you have a skype-:Yes I do have skype and my id is gaminmadness

6.Channel?-:https://www.youtube.com/user/RatedRCenaton97

7.What do you want to play with me-:Well that's what I would discuss with u because I don't have many games on steam or in general

GamingFromTheBest

Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
1. Channel username? GamingFromTheBest

2. What games do you play most on your channel?: honestly i like to mix it up a lot lol

3. What games do you play on your channel? a lot mostly pc tho

4. Do you have a steam? yes

5. Do you have a skype? yes

6.Channel?(I Need this!!) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7TGXWoNHQ5DETGdBx2R2Kw

7.What do you want to play with me? anything that we both have basically