PLZ CAN I GET SOME HELP

my channel seems to be in a slump its like my videos arnt getting to the public, i use heartbeat tags and fully use my 420 letters and improving my thumbnails constantly, as soon i feel the idea is better for my channel i put it on my channel i feel its great for my channel. iu feel i have a great channel i am passionate about what i do i think if my videos got seen by non subscribers i would do so much better any ideas plz guys

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Can't say much for your content as I haven't watched any yet (though plan to do this later when I have more time) but you could first sort out your subscribe button, which is currently showing as an error. This is a very easy thing to do and can help people navigate to your channel quickly and easily. I see that you have copied all of your URL over to the section in your profile - however you only need to include "UCM0YdPEX-v0sNwyVib552mA" in this for it to show up, as anything else will generate the error.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Click on your icon in the top right, then go to personal details and then scroll down to Youtube channel and then only include your custom ID which is - UCM0YdPEX-v0sNwyVib552mA