Not open for further replies.

MaliceArren

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
Germany
YouTube
Hai there,

my story is a bit longer. I used to be with freedom from 2013 til 2016. i couldnt rly upload any more videos since 2015 or so and now that i have finally finished university i ahve more time to create new videos, but i noticed i was not linked to freedom anymore.

i just applied again.

i know it does take a while for u guys to check my channel, yet ive been wondering

will i even get accepted?

my channel says there are no copyright strikes basicially everything is green except for the monetization which is rly just unabled. i tried to enable it again but then it says i must accept youtubes partner program and create an adsense account. the problem is my adsense account was terminated in 2014 due to weird reasons because google likes to **** around with small youtubers that suddenly have a few more views than usual (i swear i didnt buy any views, it happened some other time that one of my piano videos peaked in its views way more than i expected). but since i didnt need adsense for freedom i happily continued workin on my channel.
so when i try to agree to the youtube partner program now it will bring me back to my channel options saying "there was an error"
so now i feel like i cant do anything with me channel anymore... is that really the truth or am i just way too worried?
i know money isnt everything but considering i had quite a few views and earned a few bucks here and there back then i would like this matter to be fixed.

pls help :(

Janan Hanna II

New User
Jan 22, 2016
Well I hope this time around you make even more progress in your next journey through this. Suck you got terminated before with adsense... no bueno! Im super new, like i literally just signed up a second ago. lol .. you got this though!
Janan

Reactions: MaliceArren
Upvote 0

MaliceArren

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
Germany
YouTube
Well I hope this time around you make even more progress in your next journey through this. Suck you got terminated before with adsense... no bueno! Im super new, like i literally just signed up a second ago. lol .. you got this though!
Janan

thank you janan. i just found out i have to have my monetization enabled, so now im tryin to link my youtube to a new google account in the hopes of creating a new adsense account...
would that be a solution? can someone confirm that im doing things correctly this time around? lol

Upvote 0

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
thank you janan. i just found out i have to have my monetization enabled, so now im tryin to link my youtube to a new google account in the hopes of creating a new adsense account...
would that be a solution? can someone confirm that im doing things correctly this time around? lol
Im no expert on all these rules but providing you genuinely didnt do anything wrong in the first place then yes you should be fine and there should be no issue making a different adsense account assuming google will even let you do that. If it doesnt allow you and still has that error message maybe your better off trying to contact youtube/ google somehow and get some sense out the situation, theres bound to be some sort of helpline ( yes this may be of no help and get no response) but i wouldnt know what else to suggest. I hope it works out.

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube

Adsense account.
When Freedom accepts you (this process can take a couple of days) you won`t need a Adsense account. When you join a network in this case freedom they take over from Adsense & mange all your payments. You need adsense account if you want to display adverts if your not a partner of a network and don`t plan on joining a network.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hai there,

my story is a bit longer. I used to be with freedom from 2013 til 2016. i couldnt rly upload any more videos since 2015 or so and now that i have finally finished university i ahve more time to create new videos, but i noticed i was not linked to freedom anymore.

i just applied again.

i know it does take a while for u guys to check my channel, yet ive been wondering

will i even get accepted?

my channel says there are no copyright strikes basicially everything is green except for the monetization which is rly just unabled. i tried to enable it again but then it says i must accept youtubes partner program and create an adsense account. the problem is my adsense account was terminated in 2014 due to weird reasons because google likes to **** around with small youtubers that suddenly have a few more views than usual (i swear i didnt buy any views, it happened some other time that one of my piano videos peaked in its views way more than i expected). but since i didnt need adsense for freedom i happily continued workin on my channel.
so when i try to agree to the youtube partner program now it will bring me back to my channel options saying "there was an error"
so now i feel like i cant do anything with me channel anymore... is that really the truth or am i just way too worried?
i know money isnt everything but considering i had quite a few views and earned a few bucks here and there back then i would like this matter to be fixed.

pls help :(
Hello there MaliceArren

Sorry to hear about your problem, if you have been inactive for a long time (as you said since 2015) you may have been unlinked from Freedom because of that. What was the reason your previous adsense got terminated, as certain reasons such as botted views (for example) can actually permanently deny you the ability to participate in the adsense scheme in the future, and would be a breach of their rules if you tried to create a new account to get around this. You can contact adsense about this and try and get more information / discuss the matter with them to see if they will appeal their decision and reinstate your monetisation / previous adsense account.

If you haven't been permanently excluded from the adsense scheme then yes you could try and create a new account / associate a new email address to your account to reapply for the YouTube partner program and adsense scheme, if that is successful then you can submit a ticket to freedom with the ticket type "unlinked channel" and they should just review your channel and get everything linked for you as soon as possible.

Upvote 0

MaliceArren

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
Germany
YouTube
hey everyone,

just wanted to give some update on what i ended up doing. it might just be a bit confusing, i hope u can follow me.

i linked my youtube channel to a new googlemail account as it was done in here:

i did this because whatever happened to my old adsense, it seems like it cant be used anymore. thats why i have a new googleaccount now on which i transferred my channel, with all my videos, subs and views still being present.

unlike the guy in the video i have no options to fiddle with my monetization because somehow i am not partnered with youtube anymore, which i was before (about a year ago)

the only thing i can do is click on enable monetization, then it asks me to join the youtube partnerprogram, i click agree
and then it says "sign up error, try again later"

i have tried this in several browsers to avoid any cookie problems, but it didnt work.

i have now contacted the yt support team and i am waiting for an answer to this mess.

somehow i have a very bad feeling and i am preparing to start again from scratch if my old channel is somehow meant to be abolished,
yet i think this is probably the biggest and most unfairest **** im living through.

if anyone has any more ideas to this, please let me know...

Upvote 0

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
hey everyone,

just wanted to give some update on what i ended up doing. it might just be a bit confusing, i hope u can follow me.

i linked my youtube channel to a new googlemail account as it was done in here:

i did this because whatever happened to my old adsense, it seems like it cant be used anymore. thats why i have a new googleaccount now on which i transferred my channel, with all my videos, subs and views still being present.

unlike the guy in the video i have no options to fiddle with my monetization because somehow i am not partnered with youtube anymore, which i was before (about a year ago)

the only thing i can do is click on enable monetization, then it asks me to join the youtube partnerprogram, i click agree
and then it says "sign up error, try again later"

i have tried this in several browsers to avoid any cookie problems, but it didnt work.

i have now contacted the yt support team and i am waiting for an answer to this mess.

somehow i have a very bad feeling and i am preparing to start again from scratch if my old channel is somehow meant to be abolished,
yet i think this is probably the biggest and most unfairest **** im living through.

if anyone has any more ideas to this, please let me know...
Worst case senario if you have to start again you can always use your old channel to promote your new just by telling people to go there instead. Obviously starting again is harsh but because your channel mustve been put down for the reasons you stated in the first place maybe you dont have much option. I suppose it doesnt help you kept away from youtube for so long on top of everything. I hope it works out but unless youtube can do somthing and look into it i cant see another way. Goodluck.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.