Please show your support

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
I know you don't me or my family but I have a simple favor to ask. About a year ago my little sister's friend was diagnosed with a type of liver cancer that is rare in younger people. It was said that it would be highly unlikely that he would survive through it. I heard that he was doing fine and my sister and other friend's of the boy were happy that he was alright.
Today I went to my kitchen to get things and heard my mom crying on the phone. He had passed away. He was only 15, a sophomore in high school. All I want from you, the Freedom! family, is to show your support for the family and friends of the boy. My sister was very close with him and had known him for many year.
All I want is a comment on this post to show that we all care as a family for this tragic loss.

:( #WeDidItForDylan

TheNinjaGamingAnts

Jun 30, 2014
YouTube
I know you don't me or my family but I have a simple favor to ask. About a year ago my little sister's friend was diagnosed with a type of liver cancer that is rare in younger people. It was said that it would be highly unlikely that he would survive through it. I heard that he was doing fine and my sister and other friend's of the boy were happy that he was alright.
Today I went to my kitchen to get things and heard my mom crying on the phone. He had passed away. He was only 15, a sophomore in high school. All I want from you, the Freedom! family, is to show your support for the family and friends of the boy. My sister was very close with him and had known him for many year.
All I want is a comment on this post to show that we all care as a family for this tragic loss.

:( #WeDidItForDylan
I am sorry to hear about that one of my friends was the same age has him and he killed himself because people where bullying him and making fun of him because he was homosexual, ik how it is to lose someone close to you, it is difficult to move on, but you got to

Reactions: Flex Bormarr