Request Please Review My Content/Channel! :)

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Hey Everybody, I would really appreciate if you could quickly review my channel and/or videos! All critic is welcome, good or bad.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSPopbGcO6J5g78kDQBe38g/featured
Couple of things, add more to your banner, add bright colors, people are attracted to bright colors. use music available to Freedom partners. It dud seen at some points you were trying to force the funny moments which you can't do, don't be fake. just opinions

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
Hey Everybody, I would really appreciate if you could quickly review my channel and/or videos! All critic is welcome, good or bad.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSPopbGcO6J5g78kDQBe38g/featured

First of all, I like your voice x3
I have to say your kind of content is nothing I could see myself watch for a long time though,
but that`s only because I`m not the type of person for CoD (well, playing it with friends rather than watching videos about it) or Fifa (not a soccer fan at all owo) ^^`
Fallout, Outlast, yeah, I like that, but then again, I`d rather play than watch it, I guess owo
Maybe branch out to other games you like, even if they`re not that "well known"?
Because people always like to discover new things ^^
Ah, and I really like the unboxings :)

But with that out of the way, let`s start with the actual feedback:
I am not the one to judge thumbnails, but I personally like yours. There`s not much I can add to that, as I said, I don`t feel like I can judge them.
The audio quality is totally fine, again, I don`t feel like I can judge this any further. But I`ve heard SO MUCH WORSE, mine included. This is actually pretty good.

Well, all in all I really like your channel, I`m not a good critic, but I tried ;)
Keep it up :3

Reactions: 5BarGaming

JEDGAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2016
YouTube
Honostly, I like your older thumbnails more. They have the title or parts of it in it and that makes it more appealing for me. Also like Clydoscope said, your voice is great so keep it up.

5BarGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
5BarGaming
Couple of things, add more to your banner, add bright colors, people are attracted to bright colors. use music available to Freedom partners. It dud seen at some points you were trying to force the funny moments which you can't do, don't be fake. just opinions

Thanks for the feedback! As for the forced comedy, would you be able to pinpoint a specific part? I'm genuinely curious as i try not to force it, but I might accentuate it with edits.

5BarGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
5BarGaming
First of all, I like your voice x3
I have to say your kind of content is nothing I could see myself watch for a long time though,
but that`s only because I`m not the type of person for CoD (well, playing it with friends rather than watching videos about it) or Fifa (not a soccer fan at all owo) ^^`
Fallout, Outlast, yeah, I like that, but then again, I`d rather play than watch it, I guess owo
Maybe branch out to other games you like, even if they`re not that "well known"?
Because people always like to discover new things ^^
Ah, and I really like the unboxings :)

But with that out of the way, let`s start with the actual feedback:
I am not the one to judge thumbnails, but I personally like yours. There`s not much I can add to that, as I said, I don`t feel like I can judge them.
The audio quality is totally fine, again, I don`t feel like I can judge this any further. But I`ve heard SO MUCH WORSE, mine included. This is actually pretty good.

Well, all in all I really like your channel, I`m not a good critic, but I tried ;)
Keep it up :3

Thanks so much for the feedback! I'm thinking of doing some PC indies on my channel once I get a new processor. I think it would add a little variety, but my main intention was always FPS games.

5BarGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
YouTube
5BarGaming
Honostly, I like your older thumbnails more. They have the title or parts of it in it and that makes it more appealing for me. Also like Clydoscope said, your voice is great so keep it up.

Thanks so much! I'm thinking of making a simpler and cleaner thumbnail preset for each of my series or games to make everything a little more consistent.

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Well, you sound pretty enthusiastic in your videos and seem to be having fun, so that's a definite plus. The banner is very bland and definitely needs some work. There really wasn't much of a intro/outro to your video, but some may see that as a plus because they just want to get to the content in most cases. Honestly, I'm more interested in your content, so I'll be watching, but you may want a better intro/outro and I would definitely do something cool with the banner. Those are really the only things I can think that need improving off the top of my head, everything else seems alright.

FunwJoan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
YouTube
in my personal opinion, I think that video editing is fine, and most things are not bad, but obviously you could improve much :D