Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
Your Youtube Banner and Profile is Awesome!

Your Youtube Trailer is pretty long!

Your Thumbnails must be improved as it is hard to read and not Click Worthy!

In your Minecraft Survival Series! Add the Ep Number and the "Minecraft Survival Series" at the very end of the title and start the title with something interesting that happened in the video like "ENDERMAN FARTS | Retro's Minecraft Survival Series EP 17" and have a nice thumbnail with and enderman farting lol!

Share your videos on Reddit,Twitter,Minecraft Forums and other Social Media!

For example if you are doing a Minecraft Video! Join a Minecraft Community on Google+ and share your videos there without "Advertising"

Add your Milestones in the "About" Page

Make your Lets Play Videos a bit Shorter! 15 Minutes Max!

At the beginning of your Lastest Video, you had a black screen and starting talking for a minute! THAT IS A HUGE MISTAKE! HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake

Add a Subscribe call to action in your third line of the description! Like I do in my videos!

Edit your Lets Play Videos and keep removing boring parts!

I highly highly highly highly highly recommend you to attend the Freedom Academy! ALL OF IT!

Use End Cards!

Newname media

Editor in chief
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
IRELAND
YouTube
What i

Liked:
Good voice and mic! ++

The first 4 seconds of your intro just after your name comes up. id cut it there. (I hate intros mate, i mean i really hate them so the fact i liked any part of yours isamazing so well done) +

You keep talking. +

Your at your best when you're confused, not when you're afraid. id use that "out of your depth" feeling more +

Disliked:
You can see that at some points you are trying to find something to talk about or react to. honeslty this really cant be helped.after more videos it should be harder to notice. sorry i can't help more on this one. -

Think about redoing channel trailer --

What needs to be
Improved:

Maybe try to keep the cam in the top left or right. (Everybody has there fav spot for a camera so this point doesnt mean much)

Always make sure you talk the most and you are the loudest on your channel.

You're not getting the golden 1/5 of your subs to watch your videos.. this is bad. i once spoke to a girl with 1000 subs and only 20+ veiws on each video.
it turned out that nearly all of her subs were from freedom. getting subs from freedom members is the biggest killer of channels in freedom. Please be very careful of this.

Removed:
egh.. nothing?

Channel art/branding:
I like it! your thumbs are good and your channel art is nice

Hope this helps
Need anymore just ask!