Request Please review me!

Gizmo Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
thegizmoplayz
Hey what is up guys, its me Gizmo Playz. Id much appreciate it if you'd review my channel on basis of comedy, content quality, and a general rating of channel style. Please do x/10 style on each category!

Reactions: Captblu

Captblu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
YouTube
hey how is it going so i am not sure what to say so im just hop right into it oh by the way hope your feeling alright though you seem to be in good shapes with the stream and everything :D on comedy man i would gave you like 7.5/10 i watch your true and false video and honestly i enjoy it a lot you had me smiling and laughing at a few bits nothing making me dying of laughing but pretty solid you seem to put in a lot of time in your videos more than i do on mine if i would be honest so im give you 9/10 on content quailty and on channel style as a minecraft channel i am not a big fans of those but for some strange reason i really do like yours so far so im say 8/10 your doing a lot of good things and oh also welcome to the family and you have a new sub you have a wonderful day friend(oh i forgot one more thing when the stream is over make sure you have a good little intro video for new people to see who you are it helps out a lot <3)

Reactions: Gizmo Playz

Gizmo Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
thegizmoplayz
hey how is it going so i am not sure what to say so im just hop right into it oh by the way hope your feeling alright though you seem to be in good shapes with the stream and everything :D on comedy man i would gave you like 7.5/10 i watch your true and false video and honestly i enjoy it a lot you had me smiling and laughing at a few bits nothing making me dying of laughing but pretty solid you seem to put in a lot of time in your videos more than i do on mine if i would be honest so im give you 9/10 on content quailty and on channel style as a minecraft channel i am not a big fans of those but for some strange reason i really do like yours so far so im say 8/10 your doing a lot of good things and oh also welcome to the family and you have a new sub you have a wonderful day friend(oh i forgot one more thing when the stream is over make sure you have a good little intro video for new people to see who you are it helps out a lot <3)
Thank you so much for you honest review and kind words! I'll take your advice to heart and try to implement it in my stream and future content. Thank you for the welcome as well!

Reactions: Captblu