Cir Odra

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 5, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
mrcirodra
Hi there.

Just watched a bunch of your videos and I noticed a couple of things I would do differently.

First, in this video you stopped the commentary at around 3:30, and you put some music over the gameplay. I would've watched the rest of the video if you increased the gameplay volume instead.

Second, in this video you have an overlay with your Twitter and Subscribe, but you didn't make it a clickable link. It would be nice to click over that text and going straight to your Twitter profile (I won't search your handle on Twitter).

Third, why don't you get an overlay for all your videos?

The intro is nice and short, and I didn't see an outro... You could make something to keep your viewers from wandering off to other youtuber's videos. Just make some endcard (it's so easy to make, you can even do it using PowerPoint), and insert a little bit of an already uploaded video (you have to make it clickable though...) it might not seem very important, but trust me, it keeps people watching your videos back-to-back).

By the way, you really seem like a nice guy, and I might even subscribe to you... I don't know if this will help you in any way, but I hope so. Keep up the good work!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Sure, but because I am nice, you can have the complete full review.
Highlighted in UNDERLINE is your requested feedback.

Total Score: 5.9/10
Listed below is individual scores, information is notated below the scores.
Channel Art: 6/10
Channel Logo: 7/10
Channel Name: 7/10
Thumbnails: 6/10
Upload Schedule: 2/10
Effective Titles: 6/10
Informative Description: 6/10
Length of Video: 5/10
Successful Editing: 5/10
Intro/Outro: 2/5 (Outro not present)
Humour: 4/10
About Section: 6/10

Connected Accounts: 7/10
Response to viewers: 8/10
Like/Dislike Ratio: 9/10
Total: 86/145

With over two hours of review time, going back and forth from content and your channels layout, the above score is the representation of my opinion and none other than my own, no bias has been used and this is fully fledged from my decisions.

• GFX (Art, Logo, Thumbnails and Intro/Outros)
  1. Your banner is clean, not explosive and has your social links, however it could have an additional touch by adding your promotional code and the notice of 5% off so people can notice it more and use it!
  2. I think your logo is fine, but I do question the relevance between the two, how do they link? (in design)
  3. The images you use, such as names of the game need to be at best quality and positioning so the background doesn't blend with that logo is so important, Please may I quote (Black Ops 3 - 120+ Kills), the Black Ops 3 logo is either badly edited or chosen.
  4. Your intro dropped your overall rating slightly but I have seen those sort of intros (Template-Preset made) and they are so bland, no offense to your editor or to yourself.
  5. As an outro was not present, no points were awarded or deducted from the rating, however outros are good to redirect people to other videos, especially if they really enjoyed the video and want to watch more!
  • Genuine Video (Titles, description, length and humour)
  1. Your titles are not clickbait or irrelevant, but they are not catchy enough, maybe including things such as "WHAT IS THIS LUCK?!?" at the beginning could bring more viewers, but this is debatable from person to person.
  2. Descriptions are very helpful in making people understand and link between your social media and your channel. The problem I am having is that they are nearly all preset, why not add a class set-up in there if you got 120 Kills in one match etc.. Where is your promotion code?
  3. Talking about promotion code, maybe with an outro or intro, have a small section that shows the promotion code, like "5% off Cinch Gaming products when you use "MiniColt""
  4. Short videos are good, if they are really designed to be short, but some of your videos are just under or over 1 minute, that is barely a video in my **opinion**
  5. This and one other thing, mentioned later is putting your score down, and that is I am not getting any funny moments when I watched some parts of the videos, maybe I missed it? I don't know. Obviously you don't try to force this, but make games a little more fun.
  • Others
  1. Your upload schedule is keeping your channel way down, I don't know your background story but try to be consistent, I sure can't but that is not the point, this is about you and you should keep trying!!
  2. There is a few parts of the video such as major amounts of repeated failure or lack of transition with small things that make the video less clean. For example, when you have a like popup, it would be nice to fade in or slide in. The repeated failure links to the major Destiny grind video.
  3. Your Like/Dislike ratio from the videos I checked was absolutely brilliant, and I cannot say anything more about this!
  4. Continuing with near speechless, you communicate with so many of your views, and their comments. A few are missed here and there but fantastic work!
  5. Your about section needs a little bit of an update, only because you don't make much content really..
  6. Good use of the links with social media and websites and promotional areas, but for everyone I make a review to, majority makes this mistake. REMOVE GOOGLE+ FROM YOUR LINKS!! It serves pretty much no purpose at all.
I had to split writing this entire thing between two days, so please appreciate all comments made, good or bad.
The average "good" mark that I would say is around "7", so please continue and try to develop some of these ideas, not all are fit for your opinion so some may be left out, and that is fine.

Good Luck, continue making content, and I will see you around Freedom!

Last edited: