Solved "Please request invite"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomara

New User
Freedom! Member
Soo.. My Freedom dashboard says "Please request invite" but I cant press that green button. I'm just basicly wondering if its because the process for inviting people has been paused or is it because of some other reason? I dont mind the wait, but some clarification to it would be appreciated.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Soo.. My Freedom dashboard says "Please request invite" but I cant press that green button. I'm just basicly wondering if its because the process for inviting people has been paused or is it because of some other reason? I dont mind the wait, but some clarification to it would be appreciated.
Did you chat with a Freedom! employee yet?

Upvote 0

Tomara

New User
Freedom! Member
Did you chat with a Freedom! employee yet?
I was in contact with support and Chicco's reply from there was

Thank you for providing the screenshots. Upon review, I'm happy to say that your channel is good for a partnership with Freedom!. Our partnership invitation is currently on pause since we are improving our system to efficiently serve the high volume of requests. You will be updated once we get the system back to normal. We appreciate your patience on this matter and we look forward to being partner with you

I'm only asking my question because its bit odd when dashboard says "Please request invite" but I also get told that the process is paused

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
I was in contact with support and Chicco's reply from there was

[...]

I'm only asking my question because its bit odd when dashboard says "Please request invite" but I also get told that the process is paused
Well all you can really do is look out on your YouTube Dashboard and Email Inbox for them to send an invitation.

As of that message, it's there because you have been accepted in their system but they couldn't change everyone's status to show this as it wouldn't really make sense during their downtime.

Upvote 0

Tomara

New User
Freedom! Member
Well all you can really do is look out on your YouTube Dashboard and Email Inbox for them to send an invitation.

As of that message, it's there because you have been accepted in their system but they couldn't change everyone's status to show this as it wouldn't really make sense during their downtime.
Ah, okay. Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.