Complaints Please remove my request to join Freedom!

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
To whom it may concern:

I applied to become a Freedom! member 2 weeks ago and never received any verification as to whether or not I was accepted. I do not have the infamous "Like" button on my YouTube dashboard. I submitted a support ticket over 1 week ago requesting information in regards to whether or not I was accepted, and have not received a response on that ticket yet either. When submitting the ticket, a message appeared telling me I would receive a response "usually within 24 hours". Well it has been 8 days and still no feedback.

With that said, I would like to remove my request to join Freedom. If it takes Freedom this long to look into a simple support ticket and to respond to it, then Freedom is not the type of network I want to give a portion of my future profits too, as I can already tell that the support for Freedom members will be less than satisfactory.

So whoever is in charge of this, please remove my request to join Freedom.

Thank you,

JakeVegas[DOUBLEPOST=1452333614][/DOUBLEPOST]After waiting 2 and a half weeks for a response on my support ticket and waiting over a month to find out if Freedom had even received my request to join the network, I finally received a response and an invitation to join Freedom! I did accept the invitation and am now officially with Freedom!, mainly because there aren't many MCN's that accept startup channels. So now that I've finally a network member, I plan on doing my due diligence and I hope that Freedom does theirs.

So if I can, I'd like to change this from a complaint to a suggestion-- I suggest that Freedom! respond to support tickets in a timely fashion. if you're going to display a message that says: "you will usually receive a response within 24 hours" after someone submits a ticket, try to stay true to that 24 hours and don't wait 17 days before responding to the ticket. I work in IT support and work with customers through a ticketing system everyday; if I waited 17 days to simply acknowledge and communicate to a customer that their ticket was received and being looked into, then I would have had my employment terminated years ago.

With all that said, for the most part, I am glad to finally be a Freedom! member. Lets do this thing and all grow together!!

Last edited: