BeckhamHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey there! My name is BeckhamHD and I love to provide Original gaming content or my audience to enjoy! As of right now I am a small channel but I believe with hard work and dedication anything is possible! I love games and will post on all types of games and consoles! From PC to Xbox, GTA to Minecraft, you name it! I just wanna have a fun time playing a game and be as professionalas possible for your entertainment! Thanks for taking time to read this! Yours truly, -BeckhamHD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey there! My name is BeckhamHD and I love to provide Original gaming content or my audience to enjoy! As of right now I am a small channel but I believe with hard work and dedication anything is possible! I love games and will post on all types of games and consoles! From PC to Xbox, GTA to Minecraft, you name it! I just wanna have a fun time playing a game and be as professionalas possible for your entertainment! Thanks for taking time to read this! Yours truly, -BeckhamHD
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

As long as you keep that passion burning then your channel will most certainly grow along :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube