Gaming Please Help me Grow?!

ZodGaming

New User
Mar 17, 2016
Hi im Zod a youtube with 120+ subscribers, it is not very much but anyone who is willing to help me grow, please do so. Have a good Day!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi im Zod a youtube with 120+ subscribers, it is not very much but anyone who is willing to help me grow, please do so. Have a good Day!
Heya Zod, have you looked around the forums so far? It's easy to get overwhelmed with the vast number of people on here. Are you looking forward to helping out other people as well? Collaborating tends to work for everybody involved ^^ Also, did you happen to see the sticky forums on the introduction page? You can write out a lot more for yourself with the template freedom provides, and people will be able to chat more personally afterwards!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey! Welcome to the Freedom community forum. I am am always pleased to see new people join. Like fatmat said tell us alittle more about your self like why you started youtube etc.. Best of luck with your channel and everything else :)

Charles swinney

Rising User
Feb 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey! Welcome to the Freedom community forum. I am am always pleased to see new people join. Like fatmat said tell us alittle more about your self like why you started youtube etc.. Best of luck with your channel and everything else :)
thanks bro i started because i love gaming and i thought i was very good so i wanted to slow the world i awayz ben a gamer as long i can remember started wit mortal kombat on sega