Solved Please give me my catch-up payment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc the miner

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Heyyyy Ive kinda been waiting for my catchup payment for like... 13 hours now sooooo.... Could I get it? Also Ive been waiting around 2 days for a answer on a few support tickets soo can you answer those too? if so thanks

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Heyyyy Ive kinda been waiting for my catchup payment for like... 13 hours now sooooo.... Could I get it? Also Ive been waiting around 2 days for a answer on a few support tickets soo can you answer those too? if so thanks
If you haven't gotten the catch up payment after two days you'll have to ask support, but from my experience they are sent out within two days.

Support usually takes four days for the first reply depending on the department. All you can do is wait. Don't open new tickets or reply to them as that will push it back. Though it may take longer as it's a weekend.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned above (@LW001 you should give me some time to answer these, as it seems like I'm following you XD ) catch up payment take between 24-28 to be processed and paid to your account, so if its only been 13 hours please just try to be a bit more patient regarding this. And support can take a few days to respond especially over the weekend, be sure not to submit multiple tickets / requests for the same query otherwise this will push you down the queue

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
@LW001 you should give me some time to answer these, as it seems like I'm following you XD
I'm just online at the right times ;)

What if you are following me and just don't know?o_O

Edit:

Reactions: zeke morgan
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.