Community Please give a hand

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
Hello, welcome to the forums there is a support section if you want some help also there is a review section where you post and ask some reviews on your channel or content. You can always promote yourself at the promote yourself section too.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcmoe to freedom, please make your introduction a bit more complete for we love to know a bit more about you and what you do

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi, Freedom Family I'm new in our family so I need to grow my channel fast like you guys. "Please give a hand"
Welcome to the community :)

We all want to grow our channel and to do so we have a special Tips and Tricks section where the Freedom Family offers help trough how they gained growth in a effective way ;)

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the family, good luck growing the channel.

Here is your hand...

Reactions: Row

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :) Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D