Gaming Please come and subscribe to my channel!

Scruff Games

New User
Aug 23, 2016
Hi! My name is scruff games, I basically just joined Freedom, and i would like if you guys/girls come check out my channel! I mainly make Minecraft Let's Plays, but i think if some of you could leave video suggestions in the comments! Also please subscribe to me to help me out!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hi! My name is scruff games, I basically just joined Freedom, and i would like if you guys/girls come check out my channel! I mainly make Minecraft Let's Plays, but i think if some of you could leave video suggestions in the comments! Also please subscribe to me to help me out!
Hey welcome man, you probably shouldnt start off asking for subs its not good for your rep on here and also against the rules of the forum. You might get further without just asking for subs within the first few sentences of your intro lol

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As @MSHAY Gaming said it might be best not asking for subs straight away. Basically the introduction thread is a place for you to outline what your channel is about and to tell us some more information about you, for example what type of content you upload, you goals on YouTube, and what attracted you to Freedom are always good ones to start with.

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming