Gaming Please check out my channel!

Feb 22, 2017
i've been putting in a lot of hard work recently and noone seems to find my videos! if you could check them out that would be great I post 2k17 and basketball content i hape to have 100 subs by september!

My channels name is Cheap Sneaks

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
i've been putting in a lot of hard work recently and noone seems to find my videos! if you could check them out that would be great
Hey!

This section isn't primarily focused on promoting your channel or videos, could you maybe tell us a little about yourself by editing the post? If you're having a hard time freely writing, you may use this template:

Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:
Also, talking to people on the forums is more likely to have some checking out your channel than flat out asking for it! ;)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
i've been putting in a lot of hard work recently and noone seems to find my videos! if you could check them out that would be great
Welcome mate,

Sorry to hear that your channel isn't getting the attention you seek for but this section is meant to make a introduction and tell something about yourself and channel. If you want feedback i suggest to visit the Tips section as it may help you on your way ;)