PlayThruPanda

New User
Nov 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys!

PlayThruPanda here (aka pTp) - I've recently restarted my YouTube channel promoting (for now) Battlefield 1, but as my account as been up and running since 2011 (try to brush over the previous content!), I want to use it to the fullest and promote comedy / gaming videos and I would really love it if you could check it out, throw me a subscribe or 4 and be part of my awesome channel!

Game on! :)

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom man! Ah yeah, Battlefield 1! A game I'd totally play if I didn't spend all my money on Infinite Warfare.... x'D That game just looks better and better the more videos I watch. Best of luck with the channel man, very much enjoyed the videos :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! Beyond Battlefield 1, are they any other games you have lined up to play? I'm personally trying to select games I don't think anyone else is playing at the moment. That's not to say I won't play games that are more mainstream, but I want to introduce people to games that may not have tried or possibly didn't even know about.