VR Playlist4Playlist?

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I have a couple of playlists (including tech and rants) and I'm happy to accept whatever playlists you have with no extra requirements.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I think Playlist-4-Playlist as a form of spreading your image is a really poor way of getting yourself noticed unless it's by a channel that is significantly bigger than most of us here in the network. I have a about as many subscribers as you do, and get about 2000 views in any given 28 day timespan, but I get about 10 views on my channel trailer which is otherwise unlisted in the same period. So if 10 people view my channel trailer, and fewer subscribe because of it, how effective for me would it be to host someone else's channel on mine? Let alone one that I have no direct connection to.

Personally, I think you should only share playlists with people you know or have collaborated with. Doing it with randoms just seems (to me) like a way of trying to circumvent the system relating to the brute popularity (or the un of that) of one's videos.

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I think Playlist-4-Playlist as a form of spreading your image is a really poor way of getting yourself noticed unless it's by a channel that is significantly bigger than most of us here in the network. I have a about as many subscribers as you do, and get about 2000 views in any given 28 day timespan, but I get about 10 views on my channel trailer which is otherwise unlisted in the same period. So if 10 people view my channel trailer, and fewer subscribe because of it, how effective for me would it be to host someone else's channel on mine? Let alone one that I have no direct connection to.

Personally, I think you should only share playlists with people you know or have collaborated with. Doing it with randoms just seems (to me) like a way of trying to circumvent the system relating to the brute popularity (or the un of that) of one's videos.
okay, thanks for your advice :) I really value people like you, who give people the 'other side' of a question or request. thanks :)

Reactions: Nolan Westmore