playlist for review serie

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I wanna start a serie on my channel, where I review a channel by each episode. If anyone wanna get a chance for that then all what they have to do is add my upload playlist on their home of their channel. So other poeple can see my video's. Then what they have to do is put a comment below the newest episode and tell me there that he did added my upload playlist on his home of his channel, so I wil check it out. But not somewhere sneaky all below where nobody looks. It doesn't need to be on the top of the whole page but like second of third playlist on their home. But for everyone who does it on top and even give me a shout out wil make much bigger chance. If a lot of people gonna do that then I wil gain a really big audience and with that audience I can review their channels, wich make them bigger and more popular like me too. Sounds like a good fair idea isn't? :)

When I review a channel, I wil look to everything. your content - banner - profile photo - descriptions - tags - comments you place - thumbnails - channel trailer - intro and the outro. Looking how you are on youtube as person and also hwo you make your video's and how it looks it, and if it's really good or not. Also if you react back to the comments you get, and how you interact with your fans. And everything else wich I didn't name yet. And then I give you some good feedback/critics wich really can help you.

It's all basically playlist for review