PlayerUnknown's Battleground on Xbox!!

Everyone's Gamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
EveryonesGamer
I may be a bit late to the scene but I can't be the only one that got excited when they announced PlayerUnknown's Battleground was coming to console at E3. I've watched so much gameplay for this game and I'm excited to know that I can actually play it without spending money on a gaming PC (although I still will.) I was happy when Dead by Daylight came to Xbox as well. I'm glad a lot of the awesome PC games are also coming to console. Now if they can make it where there's crossplay, I'll be a happy little lamb.

What games are you looking forward to this year and 2018?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I may be a bit late to the scene but I can't be the only one that got excited when they announced PlayerUnknown's Battleground was coming to console at E3. I've watched so much gameplay for this game and I'm excited to know that I can actually play it without spending money on a gaming PC (although I still will.) I was happy when Dead by Daylight came to Xbox as well. I'm glad a lot of the awesome PC games are also coming to console. Now if they can make it where there's crossplay, I'll be a happy little lamb.

What games are you looking forward to this year and 2018?
Pretty amazing indeed! Currently i have only set my eyes on Assassin's Creed Origins and Kingdom Hearts 3 :D