Gaming Played an OLD game and was curious for thoughts :)

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Hey guys and gals, NoblePanda here :) so I recently started another series on my channel but it was hugely different in the way that it is a game from my childhood rather than a brand spanking new game. I started playing Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage for my channel as like a nostalgia inducing game and was curious to get people's thoughts on a Youtuber playing such an old game because I know most people nowadays want their "graphics" if you're interested in seeing how it want or wanted to see what it is like then the link is down below :)

Reactions: swagmore
this was on PlayStation right? or was it before that....... perhaps on sega genesis. lol omg it had to have been on the PS. it was one of those games that I saw other people play and heard all about it but never had the opportunity to play. I had The Nintendo entertainment system, (only console I had till I got my PlayStation) the Game Boy in my childhood, once we moved to the farm video games became a thing of the past. the stepdad said they ruined the TV. they rotted the brain and lastly and most accurately there were chores to do and if I had time to play video games I had time to be doing chores. later in my teenage years, I got a handheld system, the Sega Game Gear and later a PlayStation (both after I started looking after an elderly relative who needed extra help during the last years of his life. around that time I got my hands on another old NES, the PlayStation and game gear didn't stay around that long. just didn't the games that either I picked out or had available to me. but I played and loved playing the games of my early youth on the Nintendo.

I still have that Nintendo. about 20 games for it. the [power glove which is now missing it's cord for some strange reason. it looked like it had been cut or something. I don't l know,

since I have had the PS2, the PS3 which I sold for tickets to go to see UFC 123 back about 10 years ago. an Xbox 360 which I also still have but these days I mostly play games on my PC. not because I am a pc fanboy or anything but because of its a damn good pc and when I went back to school I wanted a computer that could do everything. no point in buying a new computer and console, so I got something that can function as both.

I enjoyed watching your video. it brought back memories of playing the older games on older consoles and my childhood.

Reactions: noblepanda and LW

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
this was on PlayStation right? or was it before that....... perhaps on sega genesis. lol omg it had to have been on the PS. it was one of those games that I saw other people play and heard all about it but never had the opportunity to play. I had The Nintendo entertainment system, (only console I had till I got my PlayStation) the Game Boy in my childhood, once we moved to the farm video games became a thing of the past. the stepdad said they ruined the TV. they rotted the brain and lastly and most accurately there were chores to do and if I had time to play video games I had time to be doing chores. later in my teenage years, I got a handheld system, the Sega Game Gear and later a PlayStation (both after I started looking after an elderly relative who needed extra help during the last years of his life. around that time I got my hands on another old NES, the PlayStation and game gear didn't stay around that long. just didn't the games that either I picked out or had available to me. but I played and loved playing the games of my early youth on the Nintendo.

I still have that Nintendo. about 20 games for it. the [power glove which is now missing it's cord for some strange reason. it looked like it had been cut or something. I don't l know,

since I have had the PS2, the PS3 which I sold for tickets to go to see UFC 123 back about 10 years ago. an Xbox 360 which I also still have but these days I mostly play games on my PC. not because I am a pc fanboy or anything but because of its a damn good pc and when I went back to school I wanted a computer that could do everything. no point in buying a new computer and console, so I got something that can function as both.

I enjoyed watching your video. it brought back memories of playing the older games on older consoles and my childhood.
Yea it was the Playstation!! I think they evern released spinoff games on the Gameboy Advance at some point along the line but the original was definitely PS :) man I remember the old games on Sega Genesis and N64 its crazy!

Glad you enjoyed the video!