Gaming PixelatedAngel's Introduction

PixelatedAngel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
YouTube

Hello, my name is PixelatedAngel, from New Orleans Louisiana! Currently, i am making several gaming videos and playing very competitively. I absolutely love everything about being competitive. The adrenaline, rush, and showing everyone my skill at the particular game. I also stream on Twitch and YouTube so be sure to check me out there as well. I am always engaged in my chat and we are just having a great time. I have big dreams to become a full time streamer and YouTuber later in the future.

For making videos, i tend to stick to a 1-2 videos a week scale. Mostly, the videos are uploaded on a Thursday or Friday.

Streaming schedule is the following:
Monday: 5:30PM - 9:00PM
Tuesday: 5:30PM - 9:00PM
Wednesday: 5:30PM - 9:00PM
Friday: 5:30PM - 10:00PM
Saturday: 6:00AM - 12:00PM
Sunday: 6:00AM - 12:00PM

Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/PixelatedAngelx

Subscribe to me and lets make our dreams come true as a family! One subscriber at a time. Check it out here.

If you can, please donate to support the channel. Any donation helps. Every donation goes to helping the stream/YouTube channel. Currently, I am in the process of making a Freedom! gaming house with my girlfriend. We are currently saving money and could use a helping hand.

My PC Specs are the following:

*Processor: Intel Core i7-3770

*Memory: 16384MB RAM

*Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series

*Mouse: Razer Naga

*Keyboard: Razer Deathstalker

*Headset: Gamecom

*Mic: Blue Yeti Pro

If you get a chance, check out my channel and stream and tell me what you think. :) I am very friendly, and a nice kind helpful person. My goal is to be successful in my YouTube career.

Videos I recently posted:

As you can see, my videos range throughout a several different areas. I'm not just gaming, i put up what fits my channel. There are several sections associated with my YouTube channel.

I'm so glad to join this community and meet everyone! Thanks for reading everyone :)