Resources Pictures placed in videos

Gamer Haven

Rising User
Sep 16, 2015
YouTube
I am in need of a way to add a picture over a video for a few seconds, the picture would be a picture of a card and be on screen for as long as 20 seconds and than eventually switch to a different card. If your wondering what I mean, go and take a look at MTG Headquarters newest videos an you will see. I was wondering if people knew of a way to do this. Thanks any help is welcomed.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am in need of a way to add a picture over a video for a few seconds, the picture would be a picture of a card and be on screen for as long as 20 seconds and than eventually switch to a different card. If your wondering what I mean, go and take a look at MTG Headquarters newest videos an you will see. I was wondering if people knew of a way to do this. Thanks any help is welcomed.
Do you have a video editor? All you do is place the image on top of the video, and you're done ^^ Video editors have a storyboard where they can have a lot of tabs open. Just put the picture higher up on the list compared to the video :p

D

Deleted member 86350

Windows Movie Maker won't work. I've used it for quite a lot of times in the past. You'll need a better video editing program. I'm not sure but I heard lightworks can put a picture over a video. If you have a Mac, get iMovie, as a PC user, I have no idea if iMovie is what they say it is.