Perspective Question

DashDawgD

Rising User
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Question: If you had unlimited money, how would you spend your life?

I got bored and decided to look up some perspective questions. I will be posting some of the good ones on the forums so that you can get inspired.

My answer: If I had unlimited money, I would continue YouTube and help those around me. YouTube as well as other hobbies don't necessarily require tons of money. Just a little bit will get you started. You might need more to upgrade and grow that hobby, but just a little bit will get you started. First I will talk about YouTube. If you have a computer, phone, camera, or even just internet in general you can start a youtube channel. YouTube allows you to express yourself. You could vlog experiences you want for later, game and play with others, or even show others how to cook. You could basically do anything you want! You could easily start a channel. You could easily upload. You couldn't easily grow though. Effort is key. Is effort equal to money? Not necessarily. You might need better equipment, but if you start off with bad equipment but a good personality, you WILL grow. Maybe you earn 1 sub in a month, but you are still growing, learning, and getting involved with a new hobby that you soon might love as much as I do. Another example is me and cello. This can work with any instrument as well. If you want to play an instrument then good for you! Go out there! But if you don't have money, then that shuts down that idea. But if you get a hand down instrument that is bad, but still plays, you could get started. I gave more examples of how money doesn't matter than answer the question so here is my ACTUAL answer. If I had unlimited money, then I would give some to everyone. If I get to share my passion then so should others. I would keep my hobbies and try my best to give back. It would be hard to get to everyone, but I still want to try. Think about illegal immigrants. They illegally immigrate so they can have a better life. Imagine living without electronics. It would be hard but you might be able to handle it. Now imagine having no home, food, or shelter of any kind. It would be hard. Especially knowing that someone could easily give you a thousand dollars and not lose any money themselves. That is my LONG answer. I would like to see your answers. Expect more perspective questions later. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Techno Creeper

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
The question is flawed, money has to be in limited availability in order for it to have any value. Anything, not just money, in unlimited availability is considered valueless in terms of trade. Therefore, unlimited money holds no value and is pretty much useless.

Techno Creeper

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
Earth
youtube.com
YouTube
realMrTechno
If I had unlimited money, I would hire a lawyer to evict someone out of my house. Then I would buy a big mansion with a pool and a garden. Then I would buy the best computer parts ever created and build the best PC ever out of it. After that, I would do YouTube full time and gain a bunch of subs. Then I would run for representative of the 1st congressional district of New York, which is where I live. After that I would run for Senator. After that I would run for president, and if I win, my first action will be to legalize marijuana. My second action is to repeal the Common Core standard and replace it with something better than Common Core, which is basically anything. After that is unknown what I would do.

Epic Music

Rising User
Feb 13, 2017
I think I would have to pay someone to tell me what to do with it.... Hehehe get it. "Pay." No one cares.....