PlayStation People To Collab With

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
when i start my channel back up i need a few people to collab with so i can make funny moments i do know for sure i want to do some gta v but im willing to buy any game to make collab vids with people so just hmu on here if ur interested with your psn name and the games you would want to do

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
when i start my channel back up i need a few people to collab with so i can make funny moments i do know for sure i want to do some gta v but im willing to buy any game to make collab vids with people so just hmu on here if ur interested with your psn name and the games you would want to do
Hey man im interested I have 87 loyal people sub to me and many more coming I am trying to start a collab series and would love to start with you my game tag is TDG_ASSASSIN so yeah DM me if your interested

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey man im interested I have 87 loyal people sub to me and many more coming I am trying to start a collab series and would love to start with you my game tag is TDG_ASSASSIN so yeah DM me if your interested
Add me im terroristdead[DOUBLEPOST=1500246816][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd like to collab to I have gta v, bo3, and mwr psn PROk_MAN
I'd like to collab to I have gta v, bo3, and mwr psn PROk_MAN
I added u

neon fire gaming

New User
Dec 27, 2016
hey im a youtuber i have 50 devoted subscribers and also play on ps4 and do funny moments

the games that i do have are
gta v
rainbow six siege
watchdogs 2 .ETC

if your interested you can add me at kapow2029

zerkcrator

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
umm ok
I really want to colab with you guys but I don't have enough games. I am gonna sell my clash royale account to make it possible