Gaming PC/PS4 and switch Collab

I_am Sparky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2017
YouTube
Skeg_Gaming
Looking for people who enjoy making fun and funny videos. If you enjoy making those type of videos feel free to hit me up. Discord: I_am Sparky. Skype: I_am Sparky. The games I place on PS4 are mostly call of duty. On pc I play Dead by Deadlight, H1Z1, PUBG, CS:GO and Bigfoot. Those are the games I play the most but I play those the most. And on the switch I play Mario Kart mostly.

Fichee_Slays

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
fichee_slays
Looking for people who enjoy making fun and funny videos. If you enjoy making those type of videos feel free to hit me up. Discord: I_am Sparky. Skype: I_am Sparky. The games I place on PS4 are mostly call of duty. On pc I play Dead by Deadlight, H1Z1, PUBG, CS:GO and Bigfoot. Those are the games I play the most but I play those the most. And on the switch I play Mario Kart mostly.
Hey I like to play Call of Duty on PS4. I was wondering if we would be able to collab sometime? I do play PC games I mostly play free games. I have COD BO3/IW on PS4. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me? Thank you for your time and have a great day!

I_am Sparky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2017
YouTube
Skeg_Gaming
Hey I like to play Call of Duty on PS4. I was wondering if we would be able to collab sometime? I do play PC games I mostly play free games. I have COD BO3/IW on PS4. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me? Thank you for your time and have a great day![/Q

I'll be down to play with you tomorrow if you free. But on BO3 I only play S&D no respawn.

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
I've got Black ops 3, so I will colab with you on that if u want. If u both wanted to,we could all collaborate with BO3? Just a thought.