VR PC/PODCAST Style Collab.

The reason I put this in "Other Collaboration" is because I am not possitive if I should put this in computer or PC just because you need a PC to do it, most people who do YouTube will have a PC so.

I am currently working on a Podcast hopefully to do it every week which means I will be recording in advance maybe by the week so recording 2-3 podcasts a week to make sure I always have content more than likely 2 a week so i am around 2 weeks + a head of myself.

I am happy to discuss any issues, problems, or goods or bads on what you think about something (TOPIC) and would be more than happy to just chat about your channel sort of a mutal critique or maybe we could talk gaming, talk about different ranges of genres... Try make it interesting...

PS: My channel does not exclude swaring so it will have swaring on it... Just be you.!

DeadBeat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2016
YouTube
This sounds interesting! I think (humbly of course XD), that I would be a great addition to the podcast. I can be very passionate about topics, and I speak well. I also think it could be very fun.