Gaming PC or XBOX 4th o july special

BigPANDA

New User
Jun 25, 2017
YouTube
Hello my bros and sisters of freedom. I am making BIG Happy 4th of July video. If you want to be in it and you enjoy explosions then you know who to message.........(its me lol) So just message me, so we can stand strong and help each other out. So I'm gonna say this in advance, HAPPY 4TH FREEDOM BROS AND SISTERS!!!!!

No requirements
Stops july 3rd

You can get in contact with me so I can record the biggest explosion you can make or record it yourself and send it to me. I will include your channel in the description and name will also be in the video.

It can be on any game.

Its is going to be a awesome 4th of july.

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hello my bros and sisters of freedom. I am making BIG Happy 4th of July video. If you want to be in it and you enjoy explosions then you know who to message.........(its me lol) So just message me, so we can stand strong and help each other out. So I'm gonna say this in advance, HAPPY 4TH FREEDOM BROS AND SISTERS!!!!!

Hi! Sounds interesting.
You should include more info about the project so people know if it's right for them.
Include, requiriments, dates, deadlines, who your looking for, detailed description and more.

Happy 4th! (From down under)

Reactions: BigPANDA

BigPANDA

New User
Jun 25, 2017
YouTube
Hi! Sounds interesting.
You should include more info about the project so people know if it's right for them.
Include, requiriments, dates, deadlines, who your looking for, detailed description and more.

Happy 4th! (From down under)
sorry for leaving out info, should have been more specific.

Jun 13, 2017
YouTube
Its is going to be a awesome 4th of july.[/QUOTE]
I wanna do that. But i have Unreal Tournament 2000 nd Quake 3 Arena 2000. But no wifi :-([DOUBLEPOST=1499058522][/DOUBLEPOST]Keemari to Manora.
All information given by SIKANDER (the lanch driver/rider). Special thanks to you.
It's a family Trip vlog. In this VLog you will see the beautiful sea and the amazing things done by Pakistan Marine Security. And lost BOATS AND LANCHES. Hidden places. Never seen them before.
Bhit Island, Cargo Ships, Fish harbour, Villages and many more.

Note: ALL CHARACHTERS ARE FICTIONAL. NON OF THEM ARE PIRATED. BUT SOME ARE INSPIRATIONS. LIKE MANZOOR DANAWALA (MOIN AKHTER LATE). AND GAMING VIDEOS ARE BELONGS TO MY INTRESTS. NOT COPYING ANYBODY.

Subscribe my Channel, press the Bell to turn on notifications, check the box and save it, alsogive me a Big ThumbsUp and Comments for feedback.
For FaceBook: Shaharyar Ali (@cityfriendstudios)
Please LIKE, FOLLOW, SEE IT FIRST then LIKE MY VIDEOS, SHARE, TAG and COMMENT down below.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499058749][/DOUBLEPOST]Keemari to Manora. 2
All information given by SIKANDER (the lanch driver/rider). Special thanks to you.
It's a family Trip vlog. In this VLog you will see the beautiful sea and the amazing things done by Pakistan Marine Security. And lost BOATS AND LANCHES. Hidden places. Never seen them before.
Bhit Island, Cargo Ships, Fish harbour, Villages and many more.
Note: ALL CHARACHTERS ARE FICTIONAL. NON OF THEM ARE PIRATED. BUT SOME ARE INSPIRATIONS. LIKE MANZOOR DANAWALA (MOIN AKHTER LATE). AND GAMING VIDEOS ARE BELONGS TO MY INTRESTS. NOT COPYING ANYBODY.

Subscribe my Channel, press the Bell to turn on notifications, check the box and save it, alsogive me a Big ThumbsUp and Comments for feedback.
For FaceBook: Shaharyar Ali (@cityfriendstudios)
Please LIKE, FOLLOW, SEE IT FIRST then LIKE MY VIDEOS, SHARE, TAG and COMMENT down below.

Last edited: