pc or ps4?

D

Deleted member 18369

ps4 for now cause kingdom hearts games will release for it :3

Honestly I prefer ps4 over pc BUT only due to always being a console player and having most of my friends play on console affects that too, I've wanted a gaming pc for a long time now but the cost can be a bit too high so i've recently started saving up to build a custom budget gaming PC for around £400 GBP

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
PC, you can enter PC gaming at any price range and build up your own rig and personalise it, and therefore refine your experience to what you want, and spend money at your own pace, you also do not need to pay for a service like playstationplus, you just buy your game, install and have a blast!

Seth KB

New User
Jan 2, 2017
YouTube
I prefer PC no doubt in my mind because there are better graphics and more games and everything is more intense its awesome

D

Deleted member 17740

For me, i think that it depends the way you play, and the amount of money in the short-term your willing to pay.
However i use a pc, as i don't have to pay extra for "online features" as you do with playstation or xbox live.

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
Can't and you should compare the two as they really are that much of a difference to start with.

Console gaming:
Personally, I would go for the Xbox One but when it comes to consoles, it really matters on what games you're most interested in and what features you're more into. For example, if you like the Halo games you should obviously stick with Xbox as it's exclusive to them. Same with Killzone and Playstation.

PC Gaming:
It varies on what your PC can handle. The other night I was talking with someone and they couldn't figure out why their laptop could run a certain game from steam. Turns out their laptop is a chrome book with minimum features -- it was made for website surfing and that's about it.

A good gaming PC can run you up to several hundreds of dollars. Consoles are typically about $300. What you want out of it, will matter on which is better.