PC or Console?!

AwesomeHyde

New User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
I really like consoles, the simplicity and the dashboard and mostly gaming online with friends,
it was a really good experience on my Xbox 360, however in this generation, having a good PC and a PS4..
I mostly on my PC ..

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Obviously this is an ongoing debate that has an obvious answer. Why not both? Each has its pros... and cons... the console; lower frame rate, mediocre graphics, and low customizability, PC; can be more expensive, takes a little knowledge to utilize correctly, and virus susceptibility. Obviously there is more to each of these!

You guys go ahead and explain why one is better than the other! Be specific! :D
Console, in my opinion is a better experience due to the simplicity and growing population.

BLUENOSE4

Rising User
Feb 25, 2016
I Like Pc And Use Pc because i like the hogher frame rate and i know find it hard to play alot of games on console cos i feel it looks choppy cos of the frame rate is lower. even though alot of my friends have console i stick with pc cos of the graphics the wider range of games and its much easyer to do youtube on.

RogueMonkeyJr. Gaming

Rising User
Mar 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I been playing on a PC since I was 11 with my dad. I have been building PC's this whole time so it's pretty much second nature, although more costly, I can do so many more things on my PC including editing videos faster and such and such. Plus I ain't very good with a controller

Carnivaur

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
YouTube
Ermm, I mean i guess i play console more and exclusively record on console... but i guess thats because my computer is pretty much a potato
but i do believe PC to be more superior