Social Gamer

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is Social and I'm looking to add people to my gaming group. I want to add more people that get on everyday of the week and play a bunch of different games. I'm looking for YouTube partners and friends I can chill with.

The only technical requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Discord.

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V (PC)
- Rocket league (PC)
- GMOD (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- Minecraft (PC)
- And more ....

I'm looking for people 13 and older, I am 15.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
i dont got gta v on pc and i dont play minecraft that much but i do have rocket league GMOD CSGO and well a couple other games. also im 17 I meet reqs to

Social Gamer

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
I'm interested
Addd me in skype :)[DOUBLEPOST=1500535199][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sup man im 17 and add me on discord ikaikatech#3760
Hey sorry but the group is only skype because peopel discord normally stay inactive[DOUBLEPOST=1500535219][/DOUBLEPOST]
i dont got gta v on pc and i dont play minecraft that much but i do have rocket league GMOD CSGO and well a couple other games. also im 17 I meet reqs to
Hey you can add me :)

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
I have minecraft (cracked (free version)). My mic is desent. My laptop is kinda desent too. I'm 14 years old. And I have discord and skype (but I mostly use skype)

_Jumpz_

Rising User
May 11, 2016
YouTube
jumpingjim01
Hello everyone, my name is Social and I'm looking to add people to my gaming group. I want to add more people that get on every day of the week and play a bunch of different games. I'm looking for YouTube partners and friends I can chill with.

The only technical requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Discord.

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V (PC)
- Rocket league (PC)
- GMOD (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- Minecraft (PC)
- And more ....

I'm looking for people 13 and older, I am 15.

I'd like to have a chat with you and then we might be able to record some GTA or something. I'm 15 and have all those games except Rocket League because I'm terrible at it...

HMU on skype: jamesmag12 or Snapchat: jamescmaguire

Brian Porter

Rising User
Aug 10, 2017
sure i would love to collabe with you i play lots of games on my channel i have 126 subs tell me if interested

Social Gamer

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
Add me in skype: Gaming.wolf2

Or

Add me in discord: @SocialGamer 3.5k#6440[DOUBLEPOST=1502349617][/DOUBLEPOST]
sure i would love to collabe with you i play lots of games on my channel i have 126 subs tell me if interested

Add me in skype: Gaming.wolf2

Or

Add me in discord: @SocialGamer 3.5k#6440