PC PC Gaming Group (YT)

Broom

New User
Aug 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! My name is Broom and i'm looking for a couple of Individuals to Collab with and just have fun with. I some of the games we will be playing would be
- Garry's Mod
-CSGO
-Minecraft
-H1Z1
- And more
There aren't many requirements but the main one is that you must have a Funny personality and doesn't get butthurt over the smallest of things. Age most of the time isnt a problem but Ive just started making a limit of 14 and up I might go lower depending on how you are as a person.

Make your response this.

Channel
Reactions: GamerGeek88

CDT929

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi, I'm the Social Media Director for a group/upcoming business called First Order Entertainment, and we are looking for more members.
First Order Entertainment, FOE for short, is slowly going to become an entertainment company on YouTube and other places on the internet.
We play games on the PC and on Xbox One.
We are looking for people to record with us, aka Video Personas, Promoters to help get the word out about us, Video Editors, and Graphics Designers.
You must be in North America/Caribbean Sea (for time zone and internet connection purposes), and English speaking.
If you have any questions or anything you can just message me on Skype at cdt929 or if you would like to talk to the CEO of FOE, his Skype is lunarknight1369 Just tell him I talked to you.
A link to the channel is in my signature, feel free to check it out!
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 154945

Last edited by a moderator:

Vexzie

New User
Dec 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
Vexxziee
Alec
Channel: I can't Post links because I forgot the password to my last account on here and I need to comment a few times before I can send links so just click on my YT button on here, please.

AlecIsSleepy

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
16 Years old
My name is Flaffy
My channel is also Flaffy (pretty sure you can just click my name and it'll take ya there)
My skype is flaffy333

I'd consider myself a pretty fun person but other people would probably say the same thing!
I get bored pretty easily though.

Also if you want to get an idea of my personality I would look at my Castle Crasher Final Countdown video

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Hey guys! My name is Broom and i'm looking for a couple of Individuals to Collab with and just have fun with. I some of the games we will be playing would be
- Garry's Mod
-CSGO
-Minecraft
-H1Z1
- And more
There aren't many requirements but the main one is that you must have a Funny personality and doesn't get butthurt over the smallest of things. Age most of the time isnt a problem but Ive just started making a limit of 14 and up I might go lower depending on how you are as a person.

Make your response this.

Channel

Name: Yangy
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/YangyProductionsMain