Gaming PC Gaming Group (5000+ Subs)(No Sub Requirement)

Social Gamer

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is Social Gamer and I'm looking to add people to my gaming group. The group I'm in right now has a ten people, but only about 4 of us are active. I want to add more people that get on everyday of the week and play a bunch of different games. I'm not looking for YouTube partners, but friends I can chill with.

The only technical requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Skype. Must be living in euro as the time zone in near

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V (PC)
- PUBG (PC)
- GMOD (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- RUST (PC)
- ROCKET LEAGUE (PC)

I'm looking for people 13 - 20, I am 15.

Alfred

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 9, 2017
YouTube
I do not have 5k sub, i play csgo and im ranked supreme, (got gold nova 2 smurf), im open to try new games like rust and pubg and rocket league. PM me and we could maybe play sometime, I am 16 years old from Sweden

/Affe5

Social Gamer

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
I do not have 5k sub, i play csgo and im ranked supreme, (got gold nova 2 smurf), im open to try new games like rust and pubg and rocket league. PM me and we could maybe play sometime, I am 16 years old from Sweden

/Affe5
whats ur skype ?[DOUBLEPOST=1506065156][/DOUBLEPOST]

/Affe5
i said i have 5k. u do not need any sub requirement

Quick

New User
May 2, 2017
hey bro, im 14, and i make pubg, gta 5 vids (pc) . i am interested to join your group. i am always active, and can talk most of the time. even though i have 100 subs, i make great content (in my opinion) takes me around 5 hours to fully make a video. skype: Quick ~ GFX

Social Gamer

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
hey bro, im 14, and i make pubg, gta 5 vids (pc) . i am interested to join your group. i am always active, and can talk most of the time. even though i have 100 subs, i make great content (in my opinion) takes me around 5 hours to fully make a video. skype: Quick ~ GFX
okay i will add u