• I upload when my videos are to my satisfaction

Results are only viewable after voting.

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
Information!
-I live in the UK so for anyone applying who isn't in the UK compare your time zone to BST (British Standard time)
-Times of which recordings or just meeting up would be a regular 8-10pm during the week and during weekends we can arrange that week
-The type of game I'm looking to play with people are a mixture. I will list my main ones though -
BF4, BFH, Gmod, Minecraft, CSGO, PVZ2, Insurgency Fifa 16, GTA 5, Awesomenauts, Payday 2 and warthunder!
-My age is 17 (18 next year) so I'm looking for anyone between the age of 16-18. If you're out of that age range don't worry I will still consider you!
-The way I would choose people is by seeing how everyone gets on together and try to get a mixture of funny, smart and a leader. Or we can just mess about :D

If there are any other question you have please leave a comment, they way to apply is too just leave your skype name, age, youtube channel link and list what games you have and what your favourite is!

Also, don't worry SUBS don't matter! I'm doing this because recording on your own isn't as much fun! I only have 12 subs but have had several youtube accounts one of which made it to 1k!

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yMG4OwwZOynXHvZG0yazw

Good luck have fun!

Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Nopicity
hey, i'm Baetus, I am a 14 year old youtuber from the Netherlands, I upload Star Wars, Agario, Slitherio, but I do have minecraft and might buy fifa and gta!
my skype name: sebastiaandegrote
My channel is down here:

Einstein Gamin

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
Earth
YouTube
_EinsteinGaming

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey man I am 15 years old almost 16 and I play most of the games you have listed like minecraft cs go, war thunder, gmod, gta 5 and bf4 my favorite has to be bf 4 although i have just been jumping around from game to game lately! My skype is: tacthimo and my channel is below!

Smith

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
This looks interesting, I have all the games you listed except for PVZ2, Insurgency Fifa 16, Awesomenauts and BFH
This is my skype daniel.smith886

X0th3rm1k_Gaming

Rising User
May 9, 2016
Well, I'm 15 years old, and have personally played BF 3 and 4, even though I don't record them. What did catch my eye is PayDay 2, as I really liked that game when I was playing it with people I know. Now I was wondering if you have it on Steam, cuz then we could also do TF 2. One thing is, I'm not very comfortable using skype...

So my main games (right now) are OutLast, Broforce and Faster than light, and I'll be starting Team Fortress 2 really soon.

You can find my channel here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChyPlyL_zygPcuVeLZP4teQ

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
Well, I'm 15 years old, and have personally played BF 3 and 4, even though I don't record them. What did catch my eye is PayDay 2, as I really liked that game when I was playing it with people I know. Now I was wondering if you have it on Steam, cuz then we could also do TF 2. One thing is, I'm not very comfortable using skype...

So my main games (right now) are OutLast, Broforce and Faster than light, and I'll be starting Team Fortress 2 really soon.

You can find my channel here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChyPlyL_zygPcuVeLZP4teQ
Sorry but your MIC quality is bad :( I need people which have good quality mics :D Sorry :(

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
Hey i run a youtube channel named "SmileLife" and iam age 17 , i play minecraft
channel link - www.youtube.com/c/smilelife007
currently have 147 subs and increasing ,
please check out and see if i am eligible or not
email me at - [email protected] if you are okay with it :) peace peace
I will try uploading a bit of MC before committing anything with you :D I want to see what the response to that would be :)