Gaming PC Gaming Collaboration!

Raging Apple

New User
May 4, 2016
Im looking for some friends to play games with aswell,I live in the netherlands so my friends dont speak that good english but I do! And nobody does pc gaming in my class so im all alone in the PCMasterRace!
I got lots of games like: Just Cause 3, BF4, h1z1, heroes and generals, gta 5, gmod, the division, total war atilla, crossout, yeah I have lots of games I am almost 16 btw
Sounds awesome If you want to add me on skype my names Lukew2511

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I happen to think I'm pretty funny and I'm trying to find people to collaborate with on a regular basis :)
I play Minecraft, sometimes League of Legends, I'd also be keen for some Left For Dead or something else. I don't record via skype though, I record using teamspeak because there's less background noise/feedback.

Thanks.

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
I'm not only looking for someone to record videos with regularly but to make some new friends.
To a lot of people subs are important so I guess I'll tell you my Subscriber count (1016)

One of my favourite things about Youtube is recording with friends so If your from the age 15 - 19 (I'm 16 btw) Reply to this thread and let me know what games you have.

It would help if you have good confidence when recording (I have 2 years of recording experience) and your subscriber count DOES NOT matter at all, you just have to be funny :D

Add my skype to contact me: Lukew2511

My Channel name is Raging Apple If you want to check it out!

I know I'm probably late to replying :D I'm a 17 year old gamer (Only PC games now) I would probably be shy at first but I'm a funny guy when you get to know me, I promise xD. I play CSGO, BF4, BF3, minecraft and GTA 5 (GTA 5 runs okay :/,) PVZ2 and insurgency! Let me know if interested!