PC PC Gaming Collaboration Partners & Friends

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello, every man, woman, person, and child who comes across my thread! I have been searching for about a year now for someone or a few people to start collabing with. Sadly and unfortunately I have no luck what so ever! I am asking any fellow PC content creators, gamers, streamers, WoW/LoL players, trolls, dwarves, hobgoblins, etc... I am asking you to join me! My channel is mainly based off of Minecraft because that's just a game that I enjoy enough to commentate on, but before you close this tab, pick up your guns and pitch forks and hunt me down... Hear me out, my channel is in the category of Minecraft, yes, but I also do General Gaming, which means I play Garry's Mod, Terraria, Starbound, CS:GO, and other stuff like that. I am just looking for gamers who want to take time out of their busy life to record with me hang out slaughtering some plebs... So if you are interested in recording with me look at the requirements below. But if you just want to pay some games just leave a comment with your contact and I'll message you or you can just add me. Also I would just like to put this up in the air that I do not care about subs, but don't get me wrong I do like growing my community and I care about them and their opinions I just don't judge people by their sub could and say that they won't be good enough because everyone deserves a chance.

###Recording Requirements###
•Decent Microphone
•Use Skype/Steam/TeamSpeak/Curse/Discord
•Decent/Good Personality
•Have Some Humor
###If You Are Doing YouTube##
•Check if we have the same audience.
•Don't just befriend me to grow yourself
•If you want to grow but don't want to record with me because I'm small, it's fine
###Other Things###
•Age doesn't matter
•Voice doesn't matter
•Software doesn't matter

##--##My Contact##--##
Steam: CorruptS0ul5
Email: [email protected]
Discord: EnderGamingFIlms
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1akS97cBG_MEwE6pxbp_Q?sub_confirmation=1

Acervate

Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
I'm a fairly small channel, but I do a lot of LoL so I thought that we could maybe do some collage on it.

EnderGamingProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
I'm a fairly small channel, but I do a lot of LoL so I thought that we could maybe do some collage on it.
Like I said above Channel Size does not matter :) just add me and we'll talk.

--Edit--
I am really noob at LoL but getting "better" xD but yeah add me on skype and we can collab

Last edited:

CDT929

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi, I'm the Social Media Director for a group/upcoming business called First Order Entertainment, and we are looking for more members.
First Order Entertainment, FOE for short, is slowly going to become an entertainment company on YouTube and other places on the internet.
We play games on the PC and on Xbox One.
We are looking for people to record with us, aka Video Personas, Promoters to help get the word out about us, Video Editors, and Graphics Designers.
You must be in North America/Caribbean Sea (for time zone and internet connection purposes), and English speaking. Your channel size does not matter, we will gladly take anyone.
If you have any questions or anything you can just message me on Skype at cdt929 or if you would like to talk to the CEO of FOE, his Skype is lunarknight1369 (Just tell him I talked to you.)
A link to the channel is in my signature, feel free to check it out!
Thanks!

Tonbull Army

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Whitley Bay
YouTube
I really want to start PC gaming on my channel and my laptop isnt the best but I am in the middle of saving up for a PC and would love to get some help starting up gaming on my channel. I would love to colab with a similar sized channel and game together for some videos as I have recently found out that my laptop will run LoL and would love to colab with another LoL player for some videos to help grow eachother channels. I am at 100 subscribers so we are about the same in size and would like to chat abit more about doing some videos and gaming together. (I am a bit of a noob). Your videos are great and I have requested you on skype.

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Hello, every man, woman, person, and child who comes across my thread! I have been searching for about a year now for someone or a few people to start collabing with. Sadly and unfortunately I have no luck what so ever! I am asking any fellow PC content creators, gamers, streamers, WoW/LoL players, trolls, dwarves, hobgoblins, etc... I am asking you to join me! My channel is mainly based off of Minecraft because that's just a game that I enjoy enough to commentate on, but before you close this tab, pick up your guns and pitch forks and hunt me down... Hear me out, my channel is in the category of Minecraft, yes, but I also do General Gaming, which means I play Garry's Mod, Terraria, Starbound, CS:GO, and other stuff like that. I am just looking for gamers who want to take time out of their busy life to record with me hang out slaughtering some plebs... So if you are interested in recording with me look at the requirements below. But if you just want to pay some games just leave a comment with your contact and I'll message you or you can just add me. Also I would just like to put this up in the air that I do not care about subs, but don't get me wrong I do like growing my community and I care about them and their opinions I just don't judge people by their sub could and say that they won't be good enough because everyone deserves a chance.

###Recording Requirements###
•Decent Microphone
•Use Skype/Steam/TeamSpeak/Curse/Discord
•Decent/Good Personality
•Have Some Humor
###If You Are Doing YouTube##
•Check if we have the same audience.
•Don't just befriend me to grow yourself
•If you want to grow but don't want to record with me because I'm small, it's fine
###Other Things###
•Age doesn't matter
•Voice doesn't matter
•Software doesn't matter

##--##My Contact##--##
Steam: CorruptS0ul5
Email: [email protected]
Discord: EnderGamingFIlms
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO1akS97cBG_MEwE6pxbp_Q?sub_confirmation=1
Hey! I think I qualify for all of your requirements up there! Feel free to check out my channel to see if you're interested, I would love to make friends to do future collabs with!
Feel free to message me on skype if interested: Mr_Inglorious

Ben Adkison

New User
Aug 17, 2016
I have the same amount of subs as you do. I love to play Rocket League and CS:GO if you have those games. We could make a few videos together. I have a Blue Snowball and my Skype is: deformedpotato1

My channel name is Zinksy.

YibbyKing

Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
YouTube
I'd love to work with you on some videos, I'm down for anything relating to blizzard games, garry's mod, or minecraft.