PC PC Collab

Thomas Sanchez

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
RETRO_X_IT
Hey guys i was wondering if there was anyone who wanted to collab and make videos or just play games with each other. I feel like there are alot of amazing and creative people out here on the Freedom! forums and id love to get to know more people :D The only things i ask for are the following

also if you want to add a little something about yourself go right a head id love to read it :D

Thank you for taking the time to read this :D

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
YouTube Channel: Gaming Wafflz

I love to edit videos it is one of my pass times to do. I also love making them with creative and innovative people like yourself and would be very interested to collab and become friends. I am also British which might hinder in time zones if you are an american etc...
And i am free whenever to do anything so if you would like to record or just hang out i am up for it.
~TheAtomicBear

Reactions: Thomas Sanchez

Thomas Sanchez

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
RETRO_X_IT
YouTube Channel: Gaming Wafflz

I love to edit videos it is one of my pass times to do. I also love making them with creative and innovative people like yourself and would be very interested to collab and become friends. I am also British which might hinder in time zones if you are an american etc...
And i am free whenever to do anything so if you would like to record or just hang out i am up for it.
~TheAtomicBear
I looked through your channel and i really like your videos, what games do you play on pc?

Thomas Sanchez

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
RETRO_X_IT
I tend to play anything I can get my hands on. I tend to play Minecraft, Garry's Mod, GTA V, and a few other games.
Hey crow i was going over your channel and watched quite a bit of your videos and id love to collab with you, you you want msg me on twitter because im gonna get off in a bit. My twitter is RETRO_X_IT. We can talk more about this on there if you'd like :D