PC PC Collab Partners wanted! c:

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
I play basically everything and anything on PC. You name it and I probably have it, if not I can get it. I mainly play Rocket League, GMOD, CSGO, Minecraft, etc etc. We don't have to do a collab if you don't want too, we could just simply talk. I'm always down to make a new friend or two c: Feel free to reply to this thread if you're interested in doing a collab or just becoming friends or add me on skype: jakes.ryan

Avery Acosta

New User
Jul 14, 2016
I play basically everything and anything on PC. You name it and I probably have it, if not I can get it. I mainly play Rocket League, GMOD, CSGO, Minecraft, etc etc. We don't have to do a collab if you don't want too, we could just simply talk. I'm always down to make a new friend or two c: Feel free to reply to this thread if you're interested in doing a collab or just becoming friends or add me on skype: jakes.ryan
Hi can I collab

Burie

New User
Jun 29, 2016
Hey man, I watched your videos and i think they are pretty good, If you want to collab or anything contact me :) my youtube name is Burie if you want to check it out first

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, I watched your videos and i think they are pretty good, If you want to collab or anything contact me :) my youtube name is Burie if you want to check it out first

I'm down to collab with anyone, just add me on skype! c:

Hectic Hops

New User
Jul 21, 2016
Pennsylvania
YouTube
Hi, I could potentially collab, or just talk on skype. My skype is: YoutubeNameHectic

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey dude I would love to collab or be friends with u...I got MC and Gmod although I don't play MC very much and I also have CSGO but I ain't good at it