PC PC Collab, anyone?

ellierage

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2016
HELLO THERE.
I have built my channel to over 2,000 subs (I make a good amount each and every day!) and 1.4 million+ views! I started off by making odd videos, but now I want to branch out a bit. I want to make gaming videos, but all of my friends are... boring. I am MAINLY a PC gamer, but I do have a PS4 for some exceptions. (y) (Y) On PC I'm looking to be getting Dead by Daylight very soon, so it'd be really fun to play that with some people. But I'm an all-around person to say the least.
If you'd like to collaborate, please leave your Skype and age. :p

Darth Monkey

Respected User
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube
HELLO THERE.
I have built my channel to over 2,000 subs (I make a good amount each and every day!) and 1.4 million+ views! I started off by making odd videos, but now I want to branch out a bit. I want to make gaming videos, but all of my friends are... boring. I am MAINLY a PC gamer, but I do have a PS4 for some exceptions. (y) (Y) On PC I'm looking to be getting Dead by Daylight very soon, so it'd be really fun to play that with some people. But I'm an all-around person to say the least.

age - 19
skype - monhawk667

KrewziiTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
hey! im looking for some to also collabe with!!! i play a ton of steam games like rust,GMOD, rocket league, Trove and more!

Gamer Sean

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
England
YouTube
HELLO THERE.

SoggyBurrito

New User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I am looking to get into networking with more people.

I have some funny ideas with Gmod, Rust, Arma 3, and Rocket League.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you :)

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
I'd be down. I've been hearing a lot about Dead by Daylight recently and wouldn't mind giving it a go :) Btw congrats on all the success you've been having! I know a couple guys that have hit that milestone and it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to hit 2K. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
ben makin vvideos fo 3 year, and this year i have been really trying, and the content i create are funny moments of games with friends or on my own, making films, and tutorials. I've Been seeing a slow process of probably 20 subs a week ill say, i don't know for sure, i editing at least 30 hours for each video and uploading 1 a week. (currently at 322 subscribers)

age = 15
skype = mks37lotuspc

DoritoFox

Rising User
May 8, 2016
HELLO THERE.

What's your channel??

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3lMPLDi0H6WUtn4NYjCpQ

hardmaninc

New User
Apr 11, 2016
Give me a shout to add me on steam id: hardmaninc I would love to do collabs with anyone i love to play games :)

Last edited: