Solved Paypal problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone else has problems with Paypal. When i try to login, i get an error like this - "We're sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it."

Also, i managed to get into my account using the browser on my phone, and when i click on withdraw funds (because i have some cash in my Paypal account) i get an error "Internal Server Error".

Any kind of help and advice, or similar experience would be appreciated. I think that maybe they have problems because of holidays. Thank you!

TakeshiSendo63

New User
Yeah everything seems to go wrong in everyway possible for me with them..they blocked my account when i was waiting for payment on something a few week back and now ive paid £500 for something for a relative on their card...but paypal still took the £500 out my bank? :l :mad:.
maybe open it in a diff browser though?

Upvote 0

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the advices! I tried many things they don't work..

And, i think you should complain for that money, it is not like 1$ or so, it is much more ;)

Upvote 0

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well, i emailed them and they said i should reset my password, clean cookies and cache, i did all that and still, the problem persists, so i emailed them again and i am waiting for their response ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1482869822][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey everyone, i want to thank you for all kind words and advices, i can login sucesfully now and on my PC..I clicked on confirm credit card, because i changed my credit card on Paypal, i clicked on it from phone, and it all got finished, so, something may have been doubtful to them, it is okay now. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Well, i emailed them and they said i should reset my password, clean cookies and cache, i did all that and still, the problem persists, so i emailed them again and i am waiting for their response ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1482869822][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey everyone, i want to thank you for all kind words and advices, i can login sucesfully now and on my PC..I clicked on confirm credit card, because i changed my credit card on Paypal, i clicked on it from phone, and it all got finished, so, something may have been doubtful to them, it is okay now. :)
That's great!

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
That's great to hear - thanks for letting us know - I shall now change the thread to "Solved" and close it .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.