Tips & Tricks Payments from Freedom! - When do I get paid?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Many of you have probably noticed that your earnings on YouTube does not match what the Freedom! dashboard says. To cut things short, You are not losing out on money, Freedom! just pays out money in a different fashion.

Freedom! runs on a two month program, you earn money on a said month, let's say January to keep it simple. We process these earnings and give you the exact amount you are owed on the Freedom! dashboard, one month after the earnings were made. This total can be found on the Home section, but also under Revenue. Here is an example of what mine looks like.

Notice that red line, that has some significance and this line represents the divide between what months have passed (What have been paid), and what months are still in the two month process.

So my money has been calculated, why have I not been paid yet?
Money can only be paid on the paydays, which is why it takes two months to be paid for that month of earnings. Beneath is the overview of the entire year.

• January's earnings are added to the dashboard in February and paid on March 31st
  • February's earnings are added to the dashboard in March and paid on April 30th
  • March's earnings are added to the dashboard in April and paid on May 31st
  • April's earnings are added to the dashboard in May and paid on June 30th
  • May's earnings are added to the dashboard in June and paid on July 31st
  • June's earnings are added to the dashboard in July and paid on August 31st
  • July's earnings are added to the dashboard in August and paid on September 30th
  • August's earnings are added to the dashboard in September and paid on October 31st
  • September's earnings are added to the dashboard in October and paid on November 30th
  • October's earnings are added to the dashboard in November and paid on December 31st
  • November's earnings are added to the dashboard in December and paid on January 31st
  • December's earnings are added to the dashboard in January and paid on February 28th/29th
Please remember that you must add your PayPal account to your Freedom! dashboard before we can pay you anything, just go to the Profile section, click edit profile and enter your PayPal email.

Reactions: Bayram Menteş