Network Payment Methods

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
I think freedom need to have other payment methods otherwise from paypal because paypal is not so good to use for persons outside of the US. To withdraw your money from paypal you need a US Bank account which not everyone has so I would like if freedom! try out payoneer for persons outside of the US.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I have a Canadian bank and am able to withdraw into my account, however, I am only able to withdraw Canadian funds.

Have you tried making a withdraw after you convert your earnings to your native currency? This can be done within Paypal.

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
I have a Canadian bank and am able to withdraw into my account, however, I am only able to withdraw Canadian funds.

Have you tried making a withdraw after you convert your earnings to your native currency? This can be done within Paypal.
so you are able to add a canadian bank account, so why do they say add us bank account.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
There are many countries that support PayPal a lot more than don't. If it is asking for a US bank account then you may have selected that you are from the US when signing up.

Check your account and contact PayPal if this is the issue.

No issues adding a UK bank account or any other European country accounts. Outside of the EU you will need to check if your country is supported.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Also just to add in regards to payment processors, very few currently offer a large enough mass payment system. PayPal is the only one that offers a large enough service to do it. Over 100,000 payments are made at once or over a period of 24-48 hours. Most processors just don't offer this functionality and often require manual payments which would take months to do each payment.

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
I can tell you alt payment methods are something we are currently looking at. It will have to be through a 3rd party service though that can provide multi currency payment. Nothing to announce yet and I am not sure how long this process will take but we are looking at options dev side.

Stef