Solved Payment Methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
I think freedom need to have other payment methods otherwise from paypal because paypal is not so good to use for persons outside of the US. To withdraw your money from paypal you need a US Bank account which not everyone has so I would like if freedom! try out payoneer for persons outside of the US.

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
@To withdraw your money from paypal you need a US Bank account

No you don't need an US bank account it works with almost all banks and you can also use your Paypal balance to shop online.

BTW i'm very pleased with Paypal but of course they can add some additional payment methods too.

Upvote 0

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube

No you don't need an US bank account it works with almost all banks and you can also use your Paypal balance to shop online.

BTW i'm very pleased with Paypal but of course they can add some additional payment methods too.
really where are you from and are you able to withdraw funds from paypal?

Upvote 0

cs87

Rising User
Sep 3, 2015
YouTube
so your bank account is not a us bank account you are saying....

Who told this lie? Paypal is also available in almost all countries don't you know that? Paypal also can make money conversations so you can withdraw your money even if you don't have a dollar account in the bank.

I don't understand why you don't believe me and you'll learn that already when you research.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.