YouTube Payment delayed

houssem ayari

New User
May 16, 2017
Welcome
I have been dealing with your company since 2014 and now I find myself not dealing with you because you did not pay my dues in your case and this affects one way or another on your credibility
Please pay my dues to add my channels to your program in order to share profits and work together and thank you

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry to hear that you are having some trouble regarding outstanding payments, Freedom's payment schedule is outlined below: -
  • January's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
  • March' monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of (June 30th)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)

Please note that payments can be delayed by factors outside of Freedom control, and that you should always check other avenues before trying to place the blame, for example it could take a day or so for this payment to show on your Paypal dashboard, or you may have reached a transaction limit, or difference in timezones may play a part. If you are having trouble with payment, you can always email our support team who can look into this, on a side note Freedom may be moving to alternate payment methods such as wire transfers soon so that may help