Solved Payment Concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

CappTV

New User
Jul 8, 2015
Hello everyone, i just needed some help on something i have been thinking about.
i have been a partner with freedom for quite some time now, and my channel is doing quite well, i get well over 500-1000 views a month and just not too sure why i am only earning under $1 every time, occasionly i would earn more, on different months, but this would only be between $1 and $2. please can someone help me understand as last month i had a total of 10,000+ views, and ended up getting $0.30, and i don't understand why it wasn't a little bit more.
Thank you :)

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Hello everyone, i just needed some help on something i have been thinking about.
i have been a partner with freedom for quite some time now, and my channel is doing quite well, i get well over 500-1000 views a month and just not too sure why i am only earning under $1 every time, occasionly i would earn more, on different months, but this would only be between $1 and $2. please can someone help me understand as last month i had a total of 10,000+ views, and ended up getting $0.30, and i don't understand why it wasn't a little bit more.
Thank you :)
Actually bro YouTube don't pays just for per views......If you monetize a video you see advertise inside of your videos but you don't get paid until a viewer click on the advertisement....

I hope you understand "your YouTube viewers need to click on these advertisement in order you earn something from this ad"

Hope that info helps :)

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
The payment system is confusing. It depends on many things:

• Impressions (Views which an ad was shown)
  • Regions which the video was played
  • CPM
  • Monetisation
  • If you have copyright issues
  • Partners/Networks
I will explain briefly underneath.

Impressions:
Views do not determine earnings, Impressions, or ad views is what determines how much you earn. This is what Freedom or YouTube pays you for, if you show an ad to your viewers, you are promoting that product and you get some money for doing so.

Regions:
You wouldn't expect the region of which your views come from really change your earning output but this is what changes the next topic, CPM. The more regions you have, the more chance you have to earn more, but that depends on the Regions CPM as well.

CPM:
CPM or Cash per mille (1000) is the metric YouTube uses to average the total earnings you would make if you acquire 1000 impressions. This fluctuates up and down by the regions that your videos are viewed in.

Monetisation:
This normally is on for most earners, but you want to make sure you have the best settings on each video, but not increasing viewer abandonment. In the next topic, this will talk about how monetisation can be turned off.

Copyright:
If you have any copyright that shuts off monetisation for some videos, you will lose out on money, make sure your videos apply to all the rules and allow monetisation to stay and not become blocked.

Partners/Networks:
Certain partners give different amounts, the original amount for Freedom is 60-40 so you only get 60% but you can get more by submitting a ticket, given that you are worthy for an increase.

There is a brief for all the reasons why earnings might be different each time.

Reactions: zeke morgan
Upvote 0

CappTV

New User
Jul 8, 2015

• CPM
  • Monetisation
  • Partners/Networks

Impressions:
Views do not determine earnings, Impressions, or ad views is what determines how much you earn. This is what Freedom or YouTube pays you for, if you show an ad to your viewers, you are promoting that product and you get some money for doing so.

Regions:
You wouldn't expect the region of which your views come from really change your earning output but this is what changes the next topic, CPM. The more regions you have, the more chance you have to earn more, but that depends on the Regions CPM as well.

CPM:
CPM or Cash per mille (1000) is the metric YouTube uses to average the total earnings you would make if you acquire 1000 impressions. This fluctuates up and down by the regions that your videos are viewed in.

Monetisation:
This normally is on for most earners, but you want to make sure you have the best settings on each video, but not increasing viewer abandonment. In the next topic, this will talk about how monetisation can be turned off.

Copyright:
If you have any copyright that shuts off monetisation for some videos, you will lose out on money, make sure your videos apply to all the rules and allow monetisation to stay and not become blocked.

Partners/Networks:
Certain partners give different amounts, the original amount for Freedom is 60-40 so you only get 60% but you can get more by submitting a ticket, given that you are worthy for an increase.

There is a brief for all the reasons why earnings might be different each time.
Thank you mate helped a lot :)

Upvote 0

CappTV

New User
Jul 8, 2015

• CPM
  • Monetisation
  • Partners/Networks

Impressions:

Regions:

CPM:

Monetisation:

Copyright:

Partners/Networks:

There is a brief for all the reasons why earnings might be different each time.[/QUOTE
Actually bro YouTube don't pays just for per views......If you monetize a video you see advertise inside of your videos but you don't get paid until a viewer click on the advertisement....

I hope you understand "your YouTube viewers need to click on these advertisement in order you earn something from this ad"

Hope that info helps :)
cheers man helped a lot :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.