Payday 2 Gun Skins

Bcft Brendan

Well-Known User
Jul 11, 2014
australia
YouTube
During this years Payday 2's crimefest a new system was added, this system is a safe system that's gives you skins for the in game guns, not only that but some of the skins have stat boosts.
I have opened 2 safes and got alright gun skins both for guns I use but I did not have stat boosts, I googled what the boosts where on the guns. I found most stats to be +4 and some to even be -4 for accuracy and so on. After posting a video showing me opening a safe I had someone comment saying how the stats are unfair and how it breaks the game, paydays Facebook posts are now filled with negative comments about how the stats are unfair to players. People I know have even stopped playing the game all together because of this.
My personal opinion on the stats is that it does not break the game, if you are one of the people who believe this stat boost of +4 or -4 accuracy will break your heist I would like to know how, ive mentioned this to the comment on my video of how the stats don't exactly help the more experienced players as its not just about the stats on ones gun but the players skill as an individual, I mean look at generalmcbadass he doesn't use the most powerful of the guns he has said he only uses what he likes to use as a gun, some of these guns have bad stats and it proves my point more. another thing I would like to point out is the microtransaction part of the safe system.
people have said how its turning more into cs:go, does it work in cs:go? yes it does, why? because it has a timed thing for how much keys/crates you can get a week (keep in mind that I haven't played cs:go as i find it to much like cod) does payday 2 have a time set in place as cs:go does? yes, its one safe or drill every 5 days (this is what i have found so far so don't quote me on that).
What do you guys think of the gun skins and will you continue to play payday 2 in the future?